• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Fuck putting bacon on a pizza. I had ordered it one time ant that shit was undercooked. I was praying to the porcelain deity all night after that. Never ordered from that spot again, nor bacon on a pizza.

"everyone's first time sucks"

cdyhybrid

I love pineapple pizza. My cousin recently put me on to blueberry pizza, shit is BOMB.

Are we talking like a dessert pizza specifically made with fruit in mind?

Because otherwise
nNASBKJ.png

KumaJG

Are we talking like a dessert pizza specifically made with fruit in mind?

Because otherwise
nNASBKJ.png

No, a real pizza. Probably do not see often because it is a topping catered to vegetarians.

IMG_4949_011.jpg

edit: Hes a vegetarian. TIL there is a difference between a vegan and a vegetarian.

Gorillaz

What about Little Ceaser's?

You can get a hot and ready for 5 bucks, I mean quick pizza that's cheap so you can enjoy it with the fam while you watch reruns of The Parkers and Malcolm and Eddie

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
shout out to whoever put me on to perturbator

i am the night album + warframe = piff

Silky

Banned
Vegan cheese is alright. Nothing to write home about but it gets the job done.

At the same time, cheese and fruit is a good combination. I would eat that pizza if it had some real cheese.

Just got back from a wedding in Lagos. Holy fuck, they do not play with their driving, its like the fucking wild west on the nigerian roads. Got these okadas (motorcycle taxis and these guys do not give a fuck, 4 on a bike) just cutting through traffic at high speed. It was bananas

Had no access to TV or internet (stupid hotels not paying their bills) so just catching up on the thread now.
Still shook at the young killer, that's some toxic shit he was spewing. Its a fucking tragedy that other people suffered and died due to his issues. Sometimes people are just broken and all the help in the world can't fix their issues.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I love pineapple pizza. My cousin recently put me on to blueberry pizza, shit is BOMB.

Good lord!

Just got back from a wedding in Lagos. Holy fuck, they do not play with their driving, its like the fucking wild west on the nigerian roads. Got these okadas (motorcycle taxis and these guys do not give a fuck, 4 on a bike) just cutting through traffic at high speed. It was bananas

Naija in a nutshell, hahaha!

Gorillaz

GTA 5 is definition of a game that looks like the future direction of open world yet plays like its from the stone age.

Its at such odds with it self

Silky

Banned
GTA5 is the definition of an 'alright' game. It certainly isn't a bad game, but it lacks an issue that a lot of recurring open world titles have; a world with a lack of personality. There's nothing in it that invites me to return to that world over and over again.

Things like gun mechanics are a huge improvement. Driving is still fucking terrible. The story is...okay.

I think we need more games like Sleeping Dogs, Watch_Dogs so that Rockstar / Volition can learn what it means to make a world with personality again. Because they hit it before with GTA's Vice City/San Andreas and SR2/3.

idk I think I'm spoiled by Sleeping Dogs. That game had everything right. Combat, Driving, Story.

Watching more and more of Watch_Dogs footage makes me want to pick up the game. I'll probably grab it for 360, because I know my PC can't run that shit lol

Top Bottom