• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Nakazato

Rented WD sry esco.

I just wont buy an open world game to much to do and my OCD is like do every mission.... NAO

Skyrim show'd me that

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
definitely throwin esco shade in the podcast

that we he'll be forced to get on and retaliate for the next one

esco
iBmPEuUrewbnn.png

ubisoftandflabby
iBmPEuUrewbnn.png

GTA5 is the definition of an 'alright' game. It certainly isn't a bad game, but it lacks an issue that a lot of recurring open world titles have; a world with a lack of personality. There's nothing in it that invites me to return to that world over and over again.

Things like gun mechanics are a huge improvement. Driving is still fucking terrible. The story is...okay.

I think we need more games like Sleeping Dogs, Watch_Dogs so that Rockstar / Volition can learn what it means to make a world with personality again. Because they hit it before with GTA's Vice City/San Andreas and SR2/3.

idk I think I'm spoiled by Sleeping Dogs. That game had everything right. Combat, Driving, Story.

Watching more and more of Watch_Dogs footage makes me want to pick up the game. I'll probably grab it for 360, because I know my PC can't run that shit lol
I have no idea if it's a controversial opinion or not because I'm on the gaming side less but I think Sleeping Dogs is much better than the GTA games. And you're right, personality is a big part of why all the GTA games last gen were lackluster.

I'mma hold my Esco hate in til E3. If PoP aint there with the Rayman Origins/Legends engine...I'mma let the cat out the bag to his subscribers that he's darker than midnight
id2oE.png

see how many true fans you got left after that fam
HOcLW.png

Slayven

Can't wait until UBI announce Assiassins Creed: A nation divided.. Set during the civil war, and with Nat Turner DLC exculive to Playstation.

GTA V is top ten of the generation easily. Sleeping Dogs was fun, but it's nowhere close to GTA.

Travis taking over the valley in 5 missions was great fun. Yes, it had no jet pack, but that's ok.

But Flying...well, still not right.

Slayven

In retrospect Saints Row the 4th was Garbage. Not because of teh game play or story but because it was an expansion they charged full price for.

Gorillaz

In retrospect Saints Row the 4th was Garbage. Not because of teh game play or story but because it was an expansion they charged full price for.
It was literally meant to be an add on called enter the dominmatrix or something like that.

Tried to make that s hit into something legit lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
getting a drink for this, brb

angelus check your pms before you get banned pls respond

I didn't like the 1st two episodes, but the last three have been solid to me. Having said that, they should have never did a season 4 if Aaron wasn't involved. It's obvious that they didn't know how to handle the characters without him and that's why all these episodes have just been about Granddad being broke.

Top Bottom