• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

J10

Banned
What's going on in he.....

BgMeHyC.gif

Yo wait, can I borrow a dollar?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
the whole situation is next level. everything about everything being said in that video or done to cause this video is fucking ridiculous.

Who films such a confrontation? Its bad enough the mother's actions, and the level of disrespect shown by the kid (being disappointed in the mom is fine, but cussing like that....). But then to get someone else to film that shit. AND UPLOAD IT.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
the movie was bad - everything godzilla was dope

unlike xmen. where shit got so real moms really had to think hard on if it was okay for kids to be there.

New Showtime series Penny Dreadful is pretty dope. Victorian horror/thriller show with classic horror characters. Definitely worth checking out if the genre sounds interesting to yall.

People say Eva Green steals the show.

A lot of people were praising her even before the first ep aired, but as someone who didn't really think she was anything of particular note previously (I've seen her in a few movies prior to this show but she didn't stand out to me) that she definitely kills it.

harSon

Banned
New Showtime series Penny Dreadful is pretty dope. Victorian horror/thriller show with classic horror characters. Definitely worth checking out if the genre sounds interesting to yall.

Told y'all it was legit.

I've been bed ridden since Friday night with a thrown back. At least I've been able to catch up on some shit. Been marathoning Legends of the Galactic Heroes (so good), caught up on The Walking Dead, put a few hours into Pokemon X (my first Pokemon since OG red when I was like 8. It's just as addicting as I remember), watched a few movies, got in some reading, etc.

Not how I wanted to spend my 3 day weekend though (probably more considering how I feel right now). Back pain ain't no joke either. Shit fucks you up real good. Someone could come loot my shit in front of my face, and their ain't shit i could do to stop it Lol.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
"When a Nigerian" is trending on Twitter in the UK.

The same UK that overwhelmingly voted UKIP (right wing party) in the European elections recently.

Should be a fun read...

So you cats had a podcast? And I didn't get a pm? Y'all dirty for real.
Real talk glad you got the shit back together to do a new one. Looking forward to listening.

Top Bottom