• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

J10

Banned
Fixed.

i4JLHDe2nU6FC.gif

VJ7cGm1.gif

KumaJG

Gaga has been talking about focusing on "settling down" which is also code for doing some work and repackaging because she isn't that "girl" anymore
Katy Perry pretty much holds that spot.

Pretty much. Even Gaga knows KP that girl. Copying KP swag so she can remain relevant.

Village

You should totally tell people about that.
Don't take the condecending avatar as sarcasm, that sounds like that at least needs to be addressed.

Nakazato

I was gonna post this in the killer thread but i dont think it should come from me. Theres a gaf user called Kinnigi(?), says hes a 30 y/o virgin. Cool, but He's posted in threads a few times saying shit like "Its fine they reject me, but they will all pay soon...."

....worth mentioning?
Send it to evil and bish jesus

Gorillaz

Watching Raw with Wrasslegaf, Alicia Fox was doing her thing and I saw this gem

...my dick is so hard
JC,BHZ, Beef...someone, get your boy, Spin pls

I was gonna post this in the killer thread but i dont think it should come from me. Theres a gaf user called Kinnigi(?), says hes a 30 y/o virgin. Cool, but He's posted in threads a few times saying shit like "Its fine they reject me, but they will all pay soon...."

....worth mentioning?

yea I would speak up, point that out to Bish or whatever mod

FreeMufasa

Ill be 29 in 7 days, and i plan to kill myself in a fashion that you will all care. This image is only semi accurate.

~Kinggi~ said:
Turn 29, hate everyone, find glorious ways to die, nobody cares. Oh but they will.

that's how that shit happens.

~Kinggi~ said:
My suicide date is definitely approaching but i dont know when yet.

I mostly am kept awake by thoughts of how and when im gonna kill myself. Good times.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46581069&postcount=465

Last year but his post history is filled with stuff like this.

If there are any mascots in Games that know the true meaning of being struggle, it is Sonic. He's easy to relate with

As soon as you think you've got some momentum and shit's going your way, you run into some bullshit and lose all your coins. Sometimes it's some shit you've already run into but it just catches you again cause you weren't paying good enough attention.

As soon as you think you've got some momentum and shit's going your way, you run into some bullshit and lose all your coins. Sometimes it's some shit you've already run into but it just catches you again cause you weren't paying good enough attention.

just gotta pick them rings back up and grow some spikes of your own

now where is the podcast, don't tell me you're watching this ass Heat/Pacers game

Gorillaz

Sonic is the everyday man, I mean, he got a brawler with a dehumanizing stare and a soft ass dude that complains all the time, as his backup

There is a Sonic in us all

Village

Nah,

Tails is the ever man.

He gotta deal with sonic's dumb ass, sonic that dumb ass friend you keep around because you are sure they might kill themselves with out super vision. But you keep them around because they re kind of interesting. So you advise them away from their certain doom .

Tails has life lessons to teach us all.

ReiGun

and just like Piccolo, Knuckles was always black...even before the rap music

Knuckles became black the moment I realized his quills kinda look like dreds.

Funny that Sega did eventually make a black hedgehog, but no one wants to claim that nigga. Except Village, I guess.

Village

Nah bruh, Shadow the black one, government been trying to hold him back. Then his people came through, found out them dudes just as shady as the government.

They was his own worst enemy.

How is Knuckles gonna lose a big-ass emerald though

It's his only job, man

Cuz he never be on the island.

He off the island now in the comics, watch that shit be gone again. And then he finds it, gets pissed then tells everyone to get off the island again.

Editing this thing. My favorite part so far is Devo crashing in then going silent for the most part until the UCSB segment where through the power of THC she starts speaking.

RedSwirl

Yep, this applies to almost every field. You do not want to graduate college without at least a couple of internships under your belt and some connections. Even if you get a degree from an online college, employers will still be looking for people with at least a year or two of experience in the field even at "entry level"/the people with that experience will always beat you out.

While it is still possible to get those things using the online route, it is MUCH easier when the connections you need are flocking to your school.

My college experience (in journalism) came in the form of a school newspaper gig and a bunch of other stuff I'd done online for free for a few years. And that "at least a year or two" really means "three to five years" of experience in most cases I've seen, and that's for entry-level. In my opinion almost nobody wants to do job training anymore.

Networking has probably been the hardest part for me though. I had a little bit of success with some people I did network with while in college but that seems to have almost completely dried up. A lot of the people I do know for some reason don't network online very much.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
My college experience (in journalism) came in the form of a school newspaper gig and a bunch of other stuff I'd done online for free for a few years. And that "at least a year or two" really means "three to five years" of experience in most cases I've seen, and that's for entry-level. In my opinion almost nobody wants to do job training anymore.

Networking has probably been the hardest part for me though. I had a little bit of success with some people I did network with while in college but that seems to have almost completely dried up. A lot of the people I do know for some reason don't network online very much.
Networking is a lot bigger than I realized my first time through college. Its a lot to ask of any early 20s adult. There's a lot of ins and outs that you just won't even be aware of.

Top Bottom