• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Love white women, beefing with Italians, have a dozen children, I think it speaks for itself

You're forgetting the most startling evidence of all: the rap car

Bowser_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

Gorillaz

I thought the belief was Peach was the baby momma? it was an unspoken rule, like Brock hooking up with misty in the first season of pokemon since Ash was fucking around being a nobody
my old man was the first one to say that brock/misty shit in front of my mom lol

It's like you know it, but there isn't a need to really indepth.

Village

I thought the belief was Peach was the baby momma? .

It's like you know it, but there isn't a need to really indepth.

Nah Peach don't give it out.

She got mario and bowser strait simping all over her.

She get all the the other nintendo dudes, Sakurai been exposing the truth.

She go over one maybe two kingdoms over get some of that link and marth

Really? Hahaha, to be honest, Rosalina is probably more about that life.

But that's like having sex with galactus.

Why?

Kreed

Guys, Bowser is not black. He's a dragon monster.

I wonder if any other children cultures do this with US/Western media. Imagining ducks, green aliens, echidnas, dragons, angry turtles, mr. popo, etc... as characters from their ethnic group when no other characters are available.

Village

Why else would Browser kidnap a Chick for like 3 decades if he ain't trying to sway her and get some. What is his final plan?

He a simp, there is no final plan. Peach wrote him a letter with a lock of hair in it and that him going for years.
Logan was like " that's how you do it "

J10

Banned
Does anyone know if the online services of the next gen consoles still restrict bandwidth usage for online play based on national averages?

ReiGun

Everyone I see who desire Asian women above all else are super into anime and/or buy into every "submissive, totally dependent and loving" stereotype in the book.

Gorillaz

^The type of fetishes some dudes have with Asian chicks was always weird to me. They literally basing it all of anime/manga alone.
don't forget:

Don't know if that is sarcasm but that was also also one of the big driving points. The underbelly of the relationship between the 2 was already hitting a fever point but the way they were going to deal with how slavery contracts and how they described what people considered "property" or not was the final pushing point. However anyone saying that slavery wasn't one of the big bullets on the list are only kidding themselves.

akira28

Don't know if that is sarcasm but that was also also one of the big driving points. The underbelly of the relationship between the 2 was already hitting a fever point but the way they were going to deal with how slavery contracts and how they described what people considered "property" or not was the final pushing point. However anyone saying that slavery wasn't one of the big bullets on the list are only kidding themselves.

to me the state's rights issue revolves around slavery.

Gorillaz

to me the state's rights issue revolves around slavery.

It does, they became one and the same. Idk if the war would have been unavoidable, but they were going to have to address it eventually instead of sweeping it under the carpet.

I remember a few bullet points from reading up and having class on it years ago, but I could have sworn taxation was one of the big problems of it, especially on slaves. Could be off.

RedSwirl

Everyone I see who desire Asian women above all else are super into anime and/or buy into every "submissive, totally dependent and loving" stereotype in the book.

Somehow I believe that fascination predates prevalent knowledge of anime/manga in western culture. I thought it had been a thing for a least decades.

ReiGun

Somehow I believe that fascination predates prevalent knowledge of anime/manga in western culture. I thought it had been a thing for a least decades.

Oh I'm sure it predates anime. I'm just saying the crossover between dudes who believe that stuff and dudes who are super into anime is pretty high in my little corner of the world.

• Episode #17: Xmas/Memorial Day Edition
Devolution, Immortal, Moris, DY, Angelus and Slayven talk Donald Sterling, Macklemore, the Elliot Rodgers shooting and more.

Run time: 76 minutes 21 seconds

Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... I'm currently avoiding a mini party in my own basement. I'm not sure I should be drinking for the next few days, plus I have work tomorrow.

had to cut out a few things. DY's feed had a buzzing noise and his mic's volume would drop randomly. Couldn't increase his volume without making the white noise much louder.

Also had to cut some parts of Devo and her pals wyling out, but was able to keep a few outbursts in there. They added flavor.

I was gonna post this in the killer thread but i dont think it should come from me. Theres a gaf user called Kinnigi(?), says hes a 30 y/o virgin. Cool, but He's posted in threads a few times saying shit like "Its fine they reject me, but they will all pay soon...."

....worth mentioning?

I was thinking about him the whole time I was reading that thread. Forgot to say something.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Perfect timing. Now i can listen to this while dealing with the mountain of requests for Watch Dogs copies from people i've never even heard from in years.

had to cut out a few things. DY's feed had a buzzing noise and his mic's volume would drop randomly.

Do you use Audacity? It has some pretty good noise removal, defo helps with the buzzing and background noise.

J10

Banned
I think my favorite bit was "do you know how racist you have to be to make the federal government want to sue you?"

A lot of good commentary throughout.

Top Bottom