• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

BHZ Mayor

Cars always fuck up when you just about to get ahead. it is like "Monica getting uppity, he needs a reality check."

Akira was enjoying being black too much.

You are black, right?

You ain't the only one. It seems like we being hit full throttle with a lot of these threads now.

I'm having a look around but I've got nothing to add without feeling like it's going in circles. Lawd.

This is normal, and yes, they always go in circles, without fail.

akira28

Akira was enjoying being black too much.

You are black, right?

yes Monica. I guess that's just how it is, and I need to accept it. my car found out I just got some money.

edit: BHM comes early and late every year. I think the avatars fucked up their game and now they're back.

I don't understand how you guys keep up with all this.

I'm still drained from that "Mexican party" thread last week.

I'm out of shape. Got no racism endurance. While yall running marathons

The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade … the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid …

At least that's what 9 year old me was lead to believe.

BHZ Mayor

He basically fell on his toothpick for...?

I don't even know

That looks to be mostly about the NBA thing and other situations, and a general distaste about how certain things are run around here. He just picked the absolute worst possible thread, piggybacked off of the worst possible posts, and chose the worst possible way to go about it.

I swear this was a thread here like a month ago.
News to me, I guess I don't stick my neck in gaming too much.

You didn't know that? Wait, aren't you WAY too young to have Mavis Beacon as your typing instructor? Or did she keep going?
Haha.

I think I had one of the later editions at school. I remember playing some sort of typing game in one of her CDs a lot when I was in elementary school. It did help me become the touch typer that I am today, lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I thought Mavis Beacon dried up when 3.5" floppies did.

Blackgaf, I haven't been in here since Slayven's name was being turned into an adverb, adjective, and action verb. I need to skim the last 30 or so pages to see what has happened.

I just need to lie down for a minute...I need some Popeyes.

If you're paying $1700 to fix a car then Popeye's has become luxury item. Buckle down and get that cheap Church's 8 piece for like $7. You need to stretch that dollar.

Hope y'all are having a good Friday. I'm chilling at the job laughing at some guy who accidentally emailed the whole company some random report. I got like 80 replies from people who don't know how the "Reply All" button works. It's a sad thing.

Hope y'all are having a good Friday. I'm chilling at the job laughing at some guy who accidentally emailed the whole company some random report. I got like 80 replies from people who don't know how the "Reply All" button works. It's a sad thing.

80 replies of...

"was this for me"
"I think you got the wrong person"
"what am I supposed to do with this"
"I don't think I should get this"

And varying degress of said emails. I've been there sadly.

My particular job is a ghost town since we unofficially shut down during the ACC tourney and march madness.

Satch

Banned
wait riggs is permed? we never got to have a talk about that time he tried to call me out for saying nigga when he couldnt. smh

DominoKid

Keep your head up breh. We all make mistakes.

Yep. It just sucks though because it's not like I have a lot of money anyway. I've only been working for 2 months and I'm always stressed about staying #1 so they'll keep me past the season.

This morning just kicked my ass thoroughly and that was the KO.

80 replies of...

"was this for me"
"I think you got the wrong person"
"what am I supposed to do with this"
"I don't think I should get this"

And varying degress of said emails. I've been there sadly.

My particular job is a ghost town since we unofficially shut down during the ACC tourney and march madness.

I got a few of the "I think you sent this to the wrong <insert name here>" Those folks tripped me out because they have the most unique names in the world. Nobody ain't confusing them for someone else.

I expected a lot more, but I guess someone in IT shut that down on the back end. The best one was email from a person in Hong Kong. The subject line and body of the email were deleted. He/She just sent a blank email.

What type of job are you at that B-ball is shutting things down?

are we still doing KFC vs. Popeyes in here? Because KFC just won.

KFC-Big-Boss.jpg

When it comes to the Big Mac, there have been many contenders for the throne through the years. We&#8217;ve seen incarnations of the famous McDonald&#8217;s sandwich ranging from the Big Carl to the Bonus Jack and even the Big King. Now, KFC Canada has thrown their buckets into the arena with the new Big Boss sandwich.

http://www.foodbeast.com/2014/03/12/kfcs-big-boss-could-be-the-best-big-mac-imitation-weve-seen-yet/

There's a thread in the OT, and it has exactly the GIFs you think it does.

Top Bottom