• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Wasn't it Try Songz that said he was the Hardest dude in R&B?

Back in my day all you needed was a suit, good hair, and at least 3 dudes to do a two step behind you. And we liked it.

Wow. Trey what are you doing?

KumaJG

Chris was the promised child at one point. Smh. Let foolishness fuck up your life, brehs.

Therapists exist for a reason.

Chris Brown is our Lindsay Lohan. Only matter of time before Oprah and Tyler Perry calls for an intervention which will be shown as a sic part mini-series on the OWN Network.

dat failed master cylinder...replacing entire rear brakes, calipers, pads, etc. it feels like judgement day on my wallet.

I just did this to my Rover and one mechanic tried to hit me for 2300, ,The damn dealership was only 1200.

I work for IBM fam. Every year during the ACC tourney and march madness they put as many games on they can in every cafeteria on campus. We smack dab in RTP between durham and raleigh so every college fan and alumni that is here pretty much goes crazy. Work is pretty much put on auto pilot. Matter of fact if you check our stock price it's probably taken a dip because our production takes a dip across the board for the month.

Edit - And yall boys know that ambrosia known as Church's biscuits is 2nd to none.

Damn fam, I was just at IBM working in building 203...

akira28

I just did this to my Rover and one mechanic tried to hit me for 2300, ,The damn dealership was only 1200.

this guy has been working on this car for the 6 years I've owned it. But I think I'm ready to get out of the Audi game...finding people to work on them, plus the expenses when something does break...Might be time to settle down and get a Toyota.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Hopefully they don't make her a twileek or whatever the fuck. I can see her in the movie.

shit, theres only 1 black person in the galaxy at one time. if theres more than one, shes gonna end up another being

Ugh, professor is probably going to hate me, but she's not getting 25 pages until sunday night. Fuck a due date (friday/yesterday). #thuglife

J10

Banned
tumblr_mqwwi6agbB1s82sh6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mqwwi6agbB1s82sh6o2_500.gif

Friend of my gf is letting me tag along to some USC business school networking events. She was light on the details, but the next scheduled one is african american focused.

I'm at your networking events, stealing your opportunities.

Churchs is where you go when your at the end of your rope like

"damn my kids hate me, my parents think I'm a failure and my girl told me I ain't shit, might as well drown my self in grease from Churches and get ready for that weekly drive by to come put one in me"

I fucking loled.

Churchs is where you go when your at the end of your rope like

"damn my kids hate me, my parents think I'm a failure and my girl told me I ain't shit, might as well drown my self in grease from Churches and get ready for that weekly drive by to come put one in me"
The fuck lol..you're an ass. First spot I'm hitting when I get to Miami tomorrow.

Just finished watching Catching Fire for the first time, not bad film. But for some reason didnt hook me as strong as the first, it felt more like a slow build up to Mockingjay i guess?

Top Bottom