• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Slayven

Replace hip hop with black and you get what he really means. Race relations on gaf are a horrible thing. I was on nfl gafs irc saw sand nigger and I was done.

Then dude asked me why black people get offended.

Even if he was trolling I was fucking finished.

I am just tired of the dog whistling. Just say black.

Damn, this new Naruto. Sasuke bumped Kakashi down to Sakura tier with that ether.

Oh god yet another fucking boss appears. Now they're going to fight the even more powerful Kayuga, one of them (Naruto) will probably get yet another increase in power, this one will be he is infused with all the bijous as well as his path of the six power as well as sage arts. He beats Kayuga but oh no wait....who created the fruit!? New boss appears, Naruto and Sasuke fuse; they never run out of chakra (Who am I kidding, that stopped being a limitation for them 200 chapters ago). They fight on the moon, one of them sacrifices themselves for the world; but they're not really dead. The entire nation cries for them and that brings them back to life. There is no more chakra, then last panel shows some little boy or girl generations later showing the ability to use chakra.

All this takes place over another 178 chapters of hot asshole juice tier of garbage writing.

Oh god yet another fucking boss appears. Now they're going to fight the even more powerful Kayuga, one of them (Naruto) will probably get yet another increase in power, this one will be he is infused with all the bijous as well as his path of the six power as well as sage arts. He beats Kayuga but oh no wait....who created the fruit!? New boss appears, Naruto and Sasuke fuse; they never run out of chakra (Who am I kidding, that stopped being a limitation for them 200 chapters ago). They fight on the moon, one of them sacrifices themselves for the world; but they're not really dead. The entire nation cries for them and that brings them back to life. There is no more chakra, then last panel shows some little boy or girl generations later showing the ability to use chakra.

All this takes place over another 178 chapters of hot asshole juice tier of garbage writing.

And you are still going to read it.

You know it's shit, but it's purebred race horse quality shit. It's going into the realm of Toriko. If you don't take it seriously, you will have a better time. Never took Toriko serious, enjoyed the hell out of that manga.

I barely read it now, I wiki'ed the last 30 chapters and honestly read it because of his post.

Don't get me wrong, Naruto was the shit back when it first came out and they had these battles that actually were thought out and pretty damn suspenseful and the characters had limits (Neji vs Spider dude was dope AF. Or Sasuke vs Mirror dude) but now? Shit is less coherent than Air Gear; everyone is god-tier literally. Got ninjas running around dropping meteors the size of moons and shit (what fucking element does that even fall under?!)

ReiGun

RIP Maya. Damn that's some awful news to wake up to.

Naruto has been straight ass juice for years. Even Bleach is better atm. I just want it to end and break it's hold on me.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
RIP Maya. Damn that's some awful news to wake up to.

Naruto has been straight ass juice for years. Even Bleach is better atm. I just want it to end and break it's hold on me.

Stopit5

Even if it's dumb, Naruto is at least progressing the story forward with each chapter. Bleach has an explosion, at least 10 profile shots, 6 panels of debris, and nothing fucking happens.

Stopit5

Even if it's dumb, Naruto is at least progressing the story forward with each chapter. Bleach has an explosion, at least 10 profile shots, 6 panels of debris, and nothing fucking happens.

I'm still "reading" Bleach, but mainly to see what weird powers Kubo comes up with. The story part of it was pretty much done five years ago.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Hmm. Never read air gear.

I'm still "reading" Bleach, but mainly to see what weird powers Kubo comes up with. The story part of it was pretty much done five years ago.

Same.

This last arc has been filled with nothing but ultra bad writing and idiocy from it's cast of its characters.

still gonna read it though. smh

"Kakashi, you're just as useless as Sakura right now, so shut the fuck up."

looool, Sasuke don't hurt em.

ether

JohnDoe

Banned
Y'all should know better than to read some utter bullcrap like Bleach and Naruto. Shit ain't been interesting for like 5 years now and both weren't even that good to begin with.

Battle pose weekly is way better than Ninja God and the Dream of Peace.

BTW, DoFP is excellent. Too bad the movie X-men universe is complete shit.

Kreed

I dropped this manga after the Pain Arc after realizing all I did was complain about the series falling off every week. I have not read a single sentence of praise for this manga on this forum since then outside of one or two joke posters in the manga thread, and that was years ago. You guys may as well keep reading since it sounds like the manga will be ending soon, but I'm glad I bailed on this train wreck.

I barely read it now, I wiki'ed the last 30 chapters and honestly read it because of his post.

Don't get me wrong, Naruto was the shit back when it first came out and they had these battles that actually were thought out and pretty damn suspenseful and the characters had limits (Neji vs Spider dude was dope AF. Or Sasuke vs Mirror dude) but now? Shit is less coherent than Air Gear; everyone is god-tier literally. Got ninjas running around dropping meteors the size of moons and shit (what fucking element does that even fall under?!)

I still read every week like clockwork. i can't quit it when I've come so far with that series.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
RIP Angelou... :(

I dropped this manga after the Pain Arc after realizing all I did was complain about the series falling off every week. I have not read a single sentence of praise for this manga on this forum since then outside of one or two joke posters in the manga thread, and that was years ago. You guys may as well keep reading since it sounds like the manga will be ending soon, but I'm glad I bailed on this train wreck.

Same. But I did go back around the beginning of the war. Didn't stick around long tho. I know a lot of people who think it should have ended after Pain died. Probably would have left a better taste in everyone's mouth if it did.

Shit's just a clusterfuck of mediocrity in storytelling.

Stacey Dash joins Fox News

Give me a first class ticket on the coon train if y'all already talked about this.

Stacey pls. What.are.you.doing?! Fox is like 3 reports away from just flatout calling Obama a nigger.

Stacey pls! Oh it says your position is that of cultural analyst. Oh my god! This can't be life! I can see the many GAF threads quoting Stacey as the ambassador of black people everywhere.

We just took an L and WENO

Gorillaz

anybody going to this theater thing for E3 that Sony is doing

I don't think I am but I couldn't imagine some of the fuckery of sitting there for 3 hours watching trailers for games delayed into the 3000's while having PS fans show there ass.

It's kind of cool for the big fans tho, different. Hopefully a sign that it will be a good conference

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

I don't think I am but I couldn't imagine some of the fuckery of sitting there for 3 hours watching trailers for games delayed into the 3000's while having PS fans show there ass.

It's kind of cool for the big fans tho, different. Hopefully a sign that it will be a good conference

God no, would never wanna be stuck in a theater full of rank Sony neckbeards

I'll stick with GAF for that, thankyouverymuch

harSon

Banned

I already know the smell will be terrible

Top Bottom