• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Can I ask what you do at Ubi? Programmer, animator...? Did you work on this one?

I work on AC. I'm a Community Dev on Initiates and i also work with Digital Marketing. I only helped on Watch Dogs in the closing stages, and am doing some post launch support for them.

J10

Banned
I heard about this the other day. Trading in that expensive pill bottle for something cheap and unreliable.

Someone I know told me doing heroin was like a near death experience. Every time.

All I could think was WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KEEP EXPERIENCING THAT? I can't fathom it. I hope life never takes me to a place like that.

FyreWulff

And then to continue the fucked up-ness, you need more each time because your body will acclimate, leading to an inevitable overdose if you don't stop using.

Someone I know told me doing heroin was like a near death experience. Every time.

All I could think was WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KEEP EXPERIENCING THAT? I can't fathom it. I hope life never takes me to a place like that.

Hey brohas! Only when I'm close to death do I feel most alive bro!" *weird tubular hand gesture*

I was reading how some people I know felt sadder than usual. I hate to sound douchy but if I find myself at a low point, I look to images of pick me ups. I'll do something different; read a new book, go crazy in the gym, do something new & exciting.

PS, I'm also afraid of taking anything prescribed from a doctor because I maybe addicted. Silly I know but just saying

Dre shouldn't work with Tim Cook. I once heard FW: FW: FW: that Oprah threw Tim Cook off her show when he said "If I knew blacks and Asians were gonna use my iPhones, I would never have designed them"

BOYCOTT PLEASE

Dre shouldn't work with Tim Cook. I once heard FW: FW: FW: that Oprah threw Tim Cook off her show when he said "If I knew blacks and Asians were gonna use my iPhones, I would never have designed them"

BOYCOTT PLEASE

Nah. Ain't he being forced to work with Dre now? Tim Cook is just gonna have to hold that.

The immigrant issue in Europe really put a damper on their 'we're so tolerant, America is obsessed with race.' schtick they've been saying for a while.

It's easy to say and think you and your countrymen would be fine with people of different ethnic, racial, religious or cultural backgrounds being your neighbor. When it actually happens that's when you see what people are really about.

with all of the Mario Kart emulation at popular sporting events, was there ever any doubt?

So the beats deal is official. Storm's a coming......Think I'll chill here till it passes.

Edit - apparently it was announced earlier....Still don't think I want to brave that thread tho.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man I love side-scrolling beat-em-ups but I hated Dragon's Crown. Missing an essential SOMETHING. Never did figure out what it was missing.

Also buy Spelunky, be happy forever

Top Bottom