• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Kreed

This story is making the longest waves. Every week someone posts that Stacey is joining Fox News.

A lot of things repeat in this thread. Stacey Dash, Morgan Freeman's thoughts on black history, Chicken, "Have Yall Watched X Anime", Black Hair/Shaving Tips, When is the Black Panther movie?, Junior members coming into the thread to collect child support from DY, Chicken...

Who will be the first to sign a hispanic? Moris can put in an application.

Well, he is looking for jobs right now.....

Moris on crime: "What about brown on brown crime?"

Moris on most recent racist celebrity: "Not all white peoples is bad."

Moris on Latinos becoming the majority in LA: "Are we talking citizens or illegals?"

Moris on immigration reform: " It's not a Latino issue, it's a non-American issue."

Moris on discrimination: "We is our own worst enemy"

NDRYRUB.jpg

Between shit like his and the app, I never run of being amused at this.

Gorillaz

Do we consider The Cookout a coonery buffoonery movie or just a typical early 00's comedy?

Because it's on and I don't know if my taste has changed or if I got older or whatever.

Man is chrome completely fucked up for anyone else? Like after a few minutes the font rendering has gone to complete shit and the only way to fix it is to close the browser and reopen?

Whelp, Dre called it.

"Hated on by most these niggas with no cheese, no deals and no G's
No wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis"

GAF gonna be salty as all the fucks.

Man, I'm late to this news, but RIP Maya Angelou.

This explains why the manager who likes to put quotes on her whiteboard had a quote from her today.

two companies good at making average products and over-pricing the hell out of them have joined forces.

I expect the new apple BEATS to be doubly over-priced. And people will buy it anyway. Status symbols and all that, as it were.

cdyhybrid

two companies good at making average products and over-pricing the hell out of them have joined forces.

I expect the new apple BEATS to be doubly over-priced. And people will buy it anyway. Status symbols and all that, as it were.

I'm personally waiting for Beats to release the same headphones they've been putting out, but with an Apple logo on them, and the stans proclaiming it the best thing ever/Apple saving the product.

Slayven

Why am I just now really listening to the lyrics of "Oochie Wally"?

Everybody with a bar in that song should get beat by their moms.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
The salt in the Watch Dogs sales thread...

Look, taking off my Ubi cap for a second, i don't think i've ever actively, genuinely wished for a game to fail. Ever.

Geez...

Look, taking off my Ubi cap for a second, i don't think i've ever actively, genuinely wished for a game to fail. Ever.

Geez...

Care to elaborate..a little?

Also I'd like to note I was on board with this game until the day of release. I just heard/read my people's reactions to it. It raised an eyebrow, then I read some reviews. Then in a day it all evaporated

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Care to elaborate..a little?

Also I'd like to note I was on board with this game until the day of release. I just heard/read my people's reactions to it. It raised an eyebrow, then I read some reviews. Then in a day it all evaporated

This amongst others

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113789326&postcount=6

Just general open sentiment from some GAFfers on gaming side.

Dunno, trying to be objective here. If you tell me "yeah, i'm probably not going to buy your game because of the marketing, etc", i can respect that.

If you tell me "I hope your game fails because....", that's a completely different matter entirely.

*shrug*

akira28

fanboys gonna fanatic.

edit: I wanted Titanfall to do poorly, because I don't like a lot about it. MP only, full price, building off of the COD blueprint and I already hate COD. I also wanted MS to lose a gamble so they could be chastened a bit too.

I wonder what the funk will be like at some of these Playstation E3 Theaters showings, cause you just know some of these homies are going to show up without having so much as brushed their hair

J10

Banned

Geez...

Can I ask what you do at Ubi? Programmer, animator...? Did you work on this one?

Slayven

Geez...

I am glad it is doing well. Folks act like a gaming selling or not is effecting their bottomline. If a game is not for you, find one that is, it is not that hard.

Geez...

It is weird. Even when I really dislike a game I don't care when other people spend their cash on it. I'll voice my opinion when asked but I'm disappointed when something sales.

I will try to get friends to try games I really like, the last few being the souls series and TLOU.

Top Bottom