• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Silky

Banned
The salt in the Watch Dogs sales thread...

Look, taking off my Ubi cap for a second, i don't think i've ever actively, genuinely wished for a game to fail. Ever.

Geez...

Look. I don't like most games being heavily marketed/DLC fests like Watch_Dogs is. I can admit that. I wouldn't want a game to fail tho. I wouldn't want these developers who put more effort in something than I ever could. It's petty, and childish really.

...uggghhhhh

I think she also gonna be at E3...

Awesome. Nigri's cool.

how they gon do a GOTY edition before the year is over monica

I want to say that Arkham City did that.

What should be my first Vita game?

Danganronpa is literally the only game I could reccommend to a new Vita adopter. It's the only original piece of game I would say is worth the investment if you're looking for something outside of the indie spectrum.

That's rumored to be free with PSN+ next month right?

EU only. Assuming you're not from the EU of course.

Silky

Banned
Isthis gif from a TV show or something?

wYekp3f.gif

Man this new volunteer tip I got is like the most tedious tasks but for whatever reason I really don't mind doing the shit and genuinely being productive as hell. It's such a great break from reading dumb shit all of the time and being locked into a computer.

Dereck

Gotta say, the usage of the words breh and fam are amazing in this thread. I need to integrate these words into my vocabulary like I do doe.

That disappointment when you start talking to a chick and things escalate to the point of finally meeting ... and you realize she conveniently left her lower body out of pictures on purpose.

I should've known.
sadbron.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That disappointment when you start talking to a chick and things escalate to the point of finally meeting ... and you realize she conveniently left her lower body out of pictures on purpose.

I should've known.
sadbron.png

don't be shallow
jbh5zuVLXLAPBv_e.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Its going to be Bambi's mom dying, scar killing mufasa, frieza killing vegeta and ricky gettimg shot all rolled in one. Pray for the Pacers fam

no

i hope the entire team gets into foul trouble leaving frank vogel's mom to get dunked on

Top Bottom