• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
in a perfect world PG stays this hot the rest of the series and makes Bron leave Miami.

fuck the pacers

i ain't even mad at LBJ and his groupie fanbase anymore. accept it and recognize true evil - indiana. the whole fucking state

I think he is going back, he got two rings, he knows he is a lock for the HOF, Cavs have young talent ready to be molded and he has Johnny Football there. Those 2 will run Cleveland and they both dont got to win shit there

Gorillaz

I think he is going back, he got two rings, he knows he is a lock for the HOF, Cavs have young talent ready to be molded and he has Johnny Football there. Those 2 will run Cleveland and they both dont got to win shit there

I was just fucking around.

For him to go back Dan Gilbert would have to be out along with having an actual coach for once.

Imagine the eastern conference after the Heat blow-up after the inevitable threepeat

imagine Bobcats being one of the best teams in the conference

imagine the ratings

andthebeatgoeson

He ain't leaving. Which coach can legit get him to leave? He's going to leave Spo for Mike Brown? Would be worst than the last decision. I might stop watching the nba for such a stupid ass move. Spo is top 5 and the only legitimate upgrade is to San Antonio.

FDP.

I was just fucking around.

For him to go back Dan Gilbert would have to be out along with having an actual coach for once.
Gilbert isnt going anywhere anytime soon, and if they land calipari I think Bron would stomach gilbert, hell he put up with mike brown for all those seasons lol.

Imagine the eastern conference after the Heat blow-up after the inevitable threepeat

imagine Bobcats being one of the best teams in the conference

imagine the ratings

Hmmm my Hawks sweeping their way to the Finals, be still my penis.

ReiGun

BoxjC3XIYAA2t9W.jpg

Gorillaz

Gilbert isnt going anywhere anytime soon, and if they land calipari I think Bron would stomach gilbert, hell he put up with mike brown for all those seasons lol.

I say Gilbert because he was the first one bitching and moaning about the whole thing, putting out that "letter" about them winning the ring before he does. Lmao what type of owner shows their ass like that....other than you know who....

Coach Cal has been asked to jump back into pros for awhile, and honestly how well of a grip he has on NCAA, especially the freshman coming in, he isn't looking to that trainwreck

This is coming from someone in ohio, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to deal with Cleveland Sports. I actually feel bad for that nigga Johnny Football because they will eat his soul before he touches the field.

zero_suit

I say Gilbert because he was the first one bitching and moaning about the whole thing, putting out that "letter" about them winning the ring before he does. Lmao what type of owner shows their ass like that....other than you know who....

Coach Cal has been asked to jump back into pros for awhile, and honestly how well of a grip he has on NCAA, especially the freshman coming in, he isn't looking to that trainwreck

This is coming from someone in ohio, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to deal with Cleveland Sports. I actually feel bad for that nigga Johnny Football because they will eat his soul before he touches the field.

Meh, the Browns are and will always be shit.

in a perfect world PG stays this hot the rest of the series and makes Bron leave Miami.

That would require PG to be guarded by Ray Allen, Wade and Battier for most of the 2nd half again. You hoping for bullshit fouls on LeBron again?

Fuck the Pacers, and PG is a front runner.

LeBron wants to win, not mold a bunch of high draft pick potential in his 30s. Come on. You have to live in Cleveland.

Yeah, come clean.. you live in Cleveland, don't you?

Silky

Banned
BoxiQczCcAE9sgi.jpg

I need suggestions to relieve stress.

Any will do. Hit me with it fam.

Do you workout? I usually find that to be a stress reliever.

Used to have a punching bag before I moved to GA. Whenever I got really bummed/heated, I just started punching that.

cdyhybrid

What is going on here? Da hell?

PG is blowing in Bron's ear. He's been talking trash and stuff all series trying to get in his head (and failing).

You can see the exact moment lebron hairline recedes even further

Dead.

Just like the Mega man series, Pacers future is looking uncertain and depressing

And now I'm sad.

Edit: Wait, I just remembered Mega Man is gonna be in Smash. Mega Man's alright.

That would require PG to be guarded by Ray Allen, Wade and Battier for most of the 2nd half again. You hoping for bullshit fouls on LeBron again?

Fuck the Pacers, and PG is a front runner.

LeBron wants to win, not mold a bunch of high draft pick potential in his 30s. Come on. You have to live in Cleveland.

Yeah, come clean.. you live in Cleveland, don't you?

Nah breh Georgia bred all day. Bleed UGA, Falcons, Hawks, Braves, Silverbacks, Thrasher all day errr day

J10

Banned
Came across this on Tumblr. Click this link twice and post what you get: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Photokinetic Blade Construction - The ability to create bladed weapons of light.
The user can construct blade weapons of various shapes and sizes out of light photon particles that are capable of cutting through virtually anything. Some blades may last forever, depending on the skill of the user.​

Fire Aura - The ability to surround oneself in a fiery aura.
Users of this ability can surround themselves in fire becoming hot to the touch. The user could burn anything that they touch. They would be an extreme danger to others. They could achieve flight by lifting themselves by the fire surrounding them, or by propelling themselves.​

Not bad, I guess.

Top Bottom