• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Got Dark world manipulation.

Watching the new season of Boondocks is just...
That last episode was beyond shit, it's like they pulled cards out of a pop culture trivia pot for an episode that highlights the Freeman's current economic situation
Kardashians + Mother Teresa + dancing with the Stars. Go

JohnDoe

Banned
CYBTM2O.png

Golem Physiology:
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Golem, an animated anthropomorphic being, created entirely from inanimate matter. They can be composed of a wide variety of materials such as clay, stone, minerals, wood, ice, water, or in the case of the Bone/Flesh Golem, corpses.

Traditionally golems were unable to speak, lacked a soul, and followed orders like an automaton. With no internal organs (or any organs for that matter) Golems have no physical needs for need for sleep, food, or anything else that living things typically need for survival.

Self-Doubt Inducement:
The user can induce self-doubt, causing target to question everything about themselves and their abilities.

What the shit. I guess I'd be a scary golem? Fuck.

so after a couple of days on watchdogs I really don't understand the level of hate it got. I know everybody won't like everything but it's not a bad game. At least in my mind it's not as bad as folks were trying to make it out to be.

Nakazato

Hell-Fire Manipulation

The users can generate and manipulate the mystical flames of hell, which can completely destroy anything. The color of the flames varies, but may be black, blue, white, or the normal shades of fire, although probably in someway noticeably unusual. Sometimes, the flames are not generated, but instead summoned from the planes of hell itself.

Hell-fire can cause excruciating pain upon contact instead or cause instant death, possibly even for relatively beneficial purposes, such as summoning spirits of the deceased temporarily back to the world of living from Hell. Some users can even use Reanimation or Resurrection via Summoning the damned and/or Demons.

Positive Emotion Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by a quintessential positive emotions, such as love, happiness, hope, generosity, joy, etc. of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the positive emotions or even slow or stop aging

so after a couple of days on watchdogs I really don't understand the level of hate it got. I know everybody won't like everything but it's not a bad game. At least in my mind it's not as bad as folks were trying to make it out to be.

I'm enjoying this playthrough I'm watching honestly

but I have neither the PC nor console to play it on

Slayven

How come we don't even talk no more
And you don't even call no more
We don't barely keep in touch at all
And I don't even feel the same love when we hug no more
And I heard it through the grape vine we even beefing now
After all the years we been down
Ain't no way no how, this bullshit can't be true
We family and ain't a damn thing changed, unless it's you

harSon

Banned
I copped OlliOlli yesterday. At first I thought the game was overrated and had shit controls, but once you get by the learning curve, that shit is addictive as fuck. I lost hours on hours playing that shit last night.

2k is pretty good. Worst next gen Game Menu, they have a looong history of shitty menus.

Game needs some improvements and the micro transactions are slowing ruining the game.

Here's mine:

Selective Invisibility

The ability to evade the sight of the user's choice. Variation of Invisibility.

The user can become invisible to anyone they choose, meaning that some can see them and some can not. This may also apply to technological systems like motion sensors and thermal detectors and monitoring devices like cameras.

Insanity Theft

The ability to steal the sanity of others. Sub-power of Madness Manipulation and Insanity Inducement. Opposite of Insanity Absorption.

The user can steal the sanity of others if ever the user happens to have mental sickness or just down right insane. They can use this to cause others to go insane while restoring you're own sanity.

I already have these powers being Black.

Disguise Mastery - The skill to possess great skills in acting and disguise. Not to be confused with Shapeshifting, though it may stem from it.

Domain Destruction - The user of this power will be able to actually destroy a personal domain of a user, despite who it may be, powerful Divine Slayers may process a power such as this.

yoooooo pretty neat pair of abilities. Just going in disguised and just lowering property values

Aura Absorption:
The user can sense auras and absorb them, they can also absorb all of the power that the target aura possesses, including its spiritual essence, allowing a form of Power Absorption.

Energy Transmogrification:
The user is able turn other beings into pure energy. If the user is a master of energy control, they may be able to absorb or manipulate the beings that were turned into energy in any way they see fit.

...some broken ass shit!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Here's mine:

Selective Invisibility

Insanity Theft

I already have these powers being Black.
yoooooo pretty neat pair of abilities. Just going in disguised and just lowering property values
lmao

I got Bat Physiology and Restoration Embodiment. Bat Physiology is like some vampire shit where I can turn into a bat, live longer and use some dark magic I guess but I have no idea what Restoration Embodiment is. Every time something in the world heals, I get healed I guess.

Hippopotamus Physiology Power to use the abilities of hippopotamus. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.

Umbrakinetic Combat

The power to fuse darkness and physical combat. Technique of Darkness Manipulation, variation of Elemental Combat. Opposite power of Photokinetic Combat.

I'm a hippo Blackbeard from One Piece?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Canaanite Deity Physiology: The power to have the traits and abilities of Gods and Goddesses of Canaan.

Nether Manipulation: The power to generate, conjure, and manipulate Nether, the essence that flows through the realms of the Living and the Dead. The source of powers such as Death-Force, Dark Arts, Necromancy, and Mediumship.

cdyhybrid

Not bad.

Fearful Scream
The ability to scream a very loud echo that causes fear in others. A sub power of Fear Inducement.

Genie Physiology
Power to use the abilities of genies. Variation of Mythic Physiology.

User with this ability either is or can transform into an genie (djin, jinn), supernatural creature as in Arab folklore and Islamic mythology that occupy a parallel world to that of mankind.

Traditional jinn are made of smokeless flame or are the spirits of dust devils (hence the term), and like human beings, they are both free-willed and can also be good, evil, or neutral. They live on their own communities, are usually invisible to mortals and can change their shape.

Modern genies are either connected to one of the classical elements or are extremely magical beings able to grant wishes and manipulating reality on large scale.

Infection Empowerment - gain power through viral infection

Weapon regeneration - repair weapon when broken.

Magic Johnson on some Godlike spiritual blacksmith shit.

Kreed

Ferrokinetic Creature Creation:

The ability to create beings of metal or shape them to certain shapes. A sub-power of Ferrokinetic Constructs, variation of Geokinetic Creature Creation.

Ethereal Manipulation:

The power to generate and manipulate Ether, the pure essence that flows throughout all of existence. The succeeding power of Aether and Nether Manipulation.

Not sure what's up with all the manipulation powers, but as a Nas fan I like the last one.

Preemptive Adaptation - The power to instantly develop powers and/or skills in response to unavoidable and imminent threats in the future.

Got me on some Darwin shit

Partial Teleportation - Power to teleport parts of a target away. A sub-power of Teleportation.

Bunkai_Teleport.gif

we in there, stay free Goku

Top Bottom