• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Emotional Energy Manipulation The ability to manipulate emotional energy. Combination of Emotion Manipulation and Energy Manipulation.

User can create, shape and manipulate the energy that is created/generated by the emotions of every all living things in existence by capable of feeling them. They are able to increase, decrease or change it, manifest the emotional energy to physical level, etc.

Spiritual Blade Construction The ability to create bladed weapons of spiritual energy. Variation of Elemental Blade Construction and Life-Force Constructs.

The user can construct blade weapons of various shapes and sizes out of spiritual energy. Due to the special properties spiritual energy possesses, it is not bound to limitations of other elements making it very versatile.

i kinda feel like the first makes the second obsolete...

Silky

Banned
Cosmic Empowerment

Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by cosmic forces, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the cosmic forces or even slow or stop aging.

Nether Manipulation

The power to generate, conjure, and manipulate Nether, the essence that flows through the realms of the Living and the Dead. The source of powers such as Death-Force, Dark Arts, Necromancy, and Mediumship. The opposite force of Aether Manipulation.
\

Niiiiice

EDIT: Have you guys heard of Knife Party? These guys are fucking awesome for an electronica group. This song in particular gives me huge Streets of Rage vibes.

cdyhybrid

Emotional Energy Manipulation The ability to manipulate emotional energy. Combination of Emotion Manipulation and Energy Manipulation.

User can create, shape and manipulate the energy that is created/generated by the emotions of every all living things in existence by capable of feeling them. They are able to increase, decrease or change it, manifest the emotional energy to physical level, etc.

Spiritual Blade Construction The ability to create bladed weapons of spiritual energy. Variation of Elemental Blade Construction and Life-Force Constructs.

The user can construct blade weapons of various shapes and sizes out of spiritual energy. Due to the special properties spiritual energy possesses, it is not bound to limitations of other elements making it very versatile.

i kinda feel like the first makes the second obsolete...

What if you run into someone who can't feel emotion?

Gorillaz

Water Purification: The ability to purify bodies of water. Sub-power of Water Manipulation, variation of Purification. May be limited on how much pollution may be removed at once.Certain types of pollution may be unremovable.

Paint Manipulation: The user can create/generate, shape and manipulate paint, both the physical substance and paintings, including entering and manipulating them.

I can make money off of both them bitches.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I got Conquest Embodiment.

The users of this power can become the embodiment of conquest. The user can dominate anything, land, or humans. The user can become stronger with their own ambitions. The user can even induce probability of victories in every one of their battles or contests

And Spell Creation.

The user is capable of creating brand-new spells and using them, sometimes on the fly

Sounds like I'm one of those old Disney villains or something haha

and i'm out here digging holes and breathing on niccas

RawWetFlatcoatretriever.gif

"That hairline won't hurt you no more."

Gorillaz

Gorillaz put his hands in the superpower grab bag and left with some job prospects.

Selling purified water and making paint on the side. I'm out the bucket, gonna spend my days hiding in paintings at the Louvre in Paris, scaring people and shit

I, don't remember, this being in the painting during the last tour

Selling purified water and making paint on the side. I'm out the bucket, gonna spend my days hiding in paintings at the Louvre in Paris, scaring people and shit

I, don't remember, this being in the painting during the last tour

'was there always a man in a b-boy stance behind the Mona Lisa?'

ReiGun

Psychic Communication: The power to stabilize a mental dialogue only. A lower-level technique of Telepathy.

Pride Embodiment: The ability to become an embodiment of pride. Variation of Pride Manipulation, Emotion Embodiment and Sin Embodiment. (Basically Pride from FMA:B)

Wish people would stop the whole "he was a good man, he wouldnt hurt anybody". A cat got shot and killed and some people said that, the reporter pulled his rap sheet;aggravated assault, charged with murder(dropped another person in his group admitted to doing it), armed roberry, intent to distribute, simple battery, family violence, and multiple probation violation. All that is within the last 5 years.

BHZ Mayor

Preemptive Adaptation - The power to instantly develop powers and/or skills in response to unavoidable and imminent threats in the future.

Got me on some Darwin shit

Partial Teleportation - Power to teleport parts of a target away. A sub-power of Teleportation.

Bunkai_Teleport.gif

we in there, stay free Goku

Thinking back, after Frieza, except for when he fought Yakon and when he first went SSJ3, Goku was pretty much free the rest of the series.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Water Purification: The ability to purify bodies of water. Sub-power of Water Manipulation, variation of Purification. May be limited on how much pollution may be removed at once.Certain types of pollution may be unremovable.

Paint Manipulation: The user can create/generate, shape and manipulate paint, both the physical substance and paintings, including entering and manipulating them.

That first one turns real scary when you start thinking about "bodies of water" like the human circulatory system.

Slayven

You be fighting the flash.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Aether Manipulation

The power to generate and manipulate Aether (also called Ether in some circles), the unique essence that flows through most of existence.

Elemental Blade Construction

The ability to create bladed weapons out of elements

im the new broken avatar.

Top Bottom