• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Gorillaz

Drax will be a tragic character because old man batista is playing him, which means he will get gassed out after saying 2 lines
bye_bye.gif

sorry Sunny :yeShrug:

Gorillaz

Slay brought him up, and I just saw the opening and went for it

Also, on topic, why is Jado burying 2 people in OT within 24 hours, that shit was magical. Dude said he would actually come back and respond haha

Trey

If anything I hope jado checking seanspeed et al encourages people to name names when they want to buck.

So tired of vague meta complaining.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
If that shit happened to me, I'm logging the fuck off forever.

I like these posts because now when they pop up in future race threads saying the same shit, their schtick is well documented all in one place.

Normally I think this detective gaf shit is weak, but man the exposure of consistent racists on this site has been the most satisfying thing to come out of one of these threads in a minute.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
If anything I hope jado checking seanspeed et al encourages people to name names when they want to buck.

So tired of vague meta complaining.

That and it's hard to really call a spade a spade based on one example.

But I mean with these patterns we can legit say seanspeed and that other guy are racist as fuck. No need to beat around the bush in future encounters

Well to begin with Drax isn't too much of a 'cool character' by him self. Batista being cast as him isn't doing any favors either

I'm drinking so, "cool" is the wrong word. Drax looks weak as fuck for a dude built to kill Thanos.

Neither trailer has shown him doing Thor level shit.

Gorillaz

You will be waiting a while, you know, "black don't crack" and all that. Unless he decides to get ghouls 'n ghost surgery like Lil Kim or Amerie.

I remember when Amerie was "something" at one point. I Know she enjoys that GTA 5 money since they have '1 Thing' in the game radio.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I remember when Amerie was "something" at one point. I Know she enjoys that GTA 5 money since they have '1 Thing' in the game radio.
According to Daz they don't give you much. Or was it Kurupt who filed a lawsuit? Think it's Daz...

My only experience with cramps was god awful.

lower part of my leg cramped up, had my foot bending at like 120 degree angle. Felt like someone had me in a submission hold. Muscles contorted my foot nasty, I was trying to massage it to loosen it up but my muscles were tense as fuck. Sore as hell the next day too.

My only experience with cramps was god awful.

lower part of my leg cramped up, had my foot bending at like 120 degree angle. Felt like someone had me in a submission hold. Muscles contorted my foot nasty, I was trying to massage it to loosen it up but my muscles were tense as fuck. Sore as hell the next day too.

I had a couple during my pledging days. It's quite the disorienting experience, when your parts of body -- which you're used to controlling absolutely -- simply refuse to cooperate. Not only are you not running, you're not walking. You're not doing a damn thing other than limping and finding somewhere to lay on the ground and beg anyone near you to stretch you out.

Happens. Half the electricity shut off during the SB two years ago. You want to think that these systems are infallible but shit happens.

I don't think they're infallible so much as I see cheap bullshit. Could have been an error that could happen to any state of the art thing but I always watch this shit unfold and then a couple years later "this ___ is deteriorating we want a new arena/stadium." People shill out the money but the owners or the associations/lagues? Nah.

Trey

I don't think they're infallible so much as I see cheap bullshit. Could have been an error that could happen to any state of the art thing but I always watch this shit unfold and then a couple years later "this ___ is deteriorating we want a new arena/stadium." People shill out the money but the owners or the associations/lagues? Nah.

You want to talk about how sports franchises are pushing costs onto taxpayers to fund stadiums, you won't hear a peep out of me. That shit is clown shoes. My hometown is going through that nonsense right now.

But state of the art can give it up, too. I doubt SA would try to parlay this into a new stadium plea, but you never know these days.

You want to talk about how sports franchises are pushing costs onto taxpayers to fund stadiums, you won't hear a peep out of me. That shit is clown shoes. My hometown is going through that nonsense right now.

But state of the art can give it up, too. I doubt SA would try to parlay this into a new stadium plea, but you never know these days.

Oh, what's your hometown?

Trey

Oh, what's your hometown?

Buffalo, NY. Owner died a few months back and every other day there's a front page story on who's buying the Bills and if a new stadium is being built. Every politician promising the community that they're going to keep the Bills in Buffalo, but they're all rubbing their foreheads on how they're gonna afford that billion dollar bill for that new stadium everyone says we need.

What sense does this make?

"He didn't even try to come back!?!

"Yo, why did he even try to come back?"

Please.

I wouldn't fault him for not coming back, cramps are something serious if I sleep a certain way I get a fierce charlie horse. But I see where you coming from Lebron is damn if he do damn if he dont

Top Bottom