• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Village

I am a firm believer in "the best revenge is living well", dude showed she was still in his head.

In some cases yes, in some cases no.

The best revenge however is when you don't even have to work.

I'm not taking a side. On one hand , death threats is a no no. On the other hand I dunno i found a creative way to vent so eh, I have no context to feel sorry for the cheater.

But again, best revenge is revenge with out action.
That's that " I ain't even mad, you already driving off the cliff type" shit

You don't even gotta do a thing, you just watchin.

cdyhybrid

What Mario Kart setups are you guys using? Haven't finished unlocking stuff, but I'm rolling with Morton/Steel Driver/Monster Tires/Flower Glider.

royalan

Lord,

Apparently, Chilli and T-Boz from TLC did NOT like Rihanna's see-through swarovski crystal dress. They had some things to say about it.

The thing people keep forgetting about Rihanna tho, is that she ain't never scared. Not even half a day went by after TLC's comments were posted that Rihanna took to Twitter and dragged the shit out of TLC and their legacy.

Lord,

Apparently, Chilli and T-Boz from TLC did NOT like Rihanna's see-through swarovski crystal dress. They had some things to say about it.

The thing people keep forgetting about Rihanna tho, is that she ain't never scared. Not even half a day went by after TLC's comments were posted that Rihanna took to Twitter and dragged the shit out of TLC and their legacy.

Damn, Rih

Lord,

RhiRhi is the R&B/pop female version of fity. She'll beef with anybody.

Also; isn't condoms all over your clothes selling sex????

Gorillaz

She's on top right now so she can basically do whatever lol. I'm wondering how much RiRi will change, ego wise, once she is on the downside of her career.

She really is the 50 of pop artist.

royalan

The thing with Rihanna tho is that 9 times out of 10, it's her minding her own damn business, and people coming for her. And then she just comes out of nowhere with the perfect ether.

Her most perfect dismantling is still poor Ciara:

glbITmG.jpg

The best part of this is that even though they "made up" Rihanna NEVER deleted the tweets. lol

They've sold sex, they're just drawing some lines about what's appropriate and what's not. It's Rashida Jones all over again.

The way I sell sex is okay but this is just too much.

Whatever. Shut up.

ReiGun

Lord,

So glad Rihanna has control of her Twitter account instead of it being run by PR. I don't like her music at all, but she is one damn entertaining person.

Spinluck

Lord,

goddamn

The act itself isn't a racist one. Racism isn't about words. It's about how you view other races. This particular woman made it clear she is racist, but not just because of her saying "nigger". I've had people call me "nigger" before plenty of times growing up. You can tell those that say it just because they want to really piss you off and those that actually view you as a "nigger". It's much like calling a woman "a dumb bitch" because you want to upset her as much as possible, not that you are actually sexist and hold a lower view of women.

Hate this argument.

"They're just using it because they mad and they know it hurts."

Um.

Village

whatever happened to 50 cent

he's rich.

Thats it.

Sometimes he makes one good " fuck you ( insert rapper here song )" thats really good, and then doesn't make anything. Then makes a flop album. And just talks shit on the internet.

watch 50 got a gaf account.

Watch 50 in the BCT thread

royalan

Nah...that Ciara ether backfired. You can't come at someones neck then start copping pleas right afterwards. lol

You had to be there for when this went down live. That fake-ass sorry didn't come until well after the internet exploded all over poor Ciara. The apology at that point was just salt in the wound.

KumaJG

The thing with Rihanna tho is that 9 times out of 10, it's her minding her own damn business, and people coming for her. And then she just comes out of nowhere with the perfect ether.

Her most perfect dismantling is still poor Ciara:

glbITmG.jpg

The best part of this is that even though they "made up" Rihanna NEVER deleted the tweets. lol

Why Ciara and TLC coming at my boo Rihanna.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
You had to be there for when this went down live. That fake-ass sorry didn't come until well after the internet exploded all over poor Ciara. The apology at that point was just salt in the wound.

I saw when it went down. If she was about it, she wouldn't have sent that apology. lol. I like RihRih too, but nawww....

Top Bottom