• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

KumaJG

Wait Lebron left the game because of cramps?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bpa9LEeCEAAf94G.jpg:large

Spinluck

Call me a pussy if y'all want, but leg cramps are a bitch. I don't fuck with those.

In the NFL or NHL dudes will play that shit out. Of course they have to come out for a bit and rehydrate. But with 4 mins left, I don't see the point in Bron returning if he's gonna slow them down. I'll let Bron pass on this one, the guy never gets hurt and made it to 4 straight Finals.

If this a common problem for him, then maybe he should keep hydrated more often, and check them sodium and potassium levels lmao.

RawWetFlatcoatretriever.gif

TP9 sealed that shit anyway, a good closer is a beautiful thing. That NBA thread gonna get locked again if fools don't behave. So belligerent.

Jeez, I miss 3 days on GAF and shit just kicks off.

Anyways, I didn't realize there were people out there defending Boondocks season 4.
After I posted how season 4 sucked and we went back and forth. He says about the last episode

Freedomland: First time I have seen Huey Freeman go toe-to-toe with a Wuncler, pun intended. He gets a self-defense charge because Wuncler struck first, with witnesses. The show was just talk between the Freemans and Wunclers up until this point. Huey addresses the problem in America today directly, and even gets the last word on Ruckus. It loses the true-to-life factor since there were no guns involved, one of if not the sole reason this is no rebellion against the government, but it was done that way so the episode would not get banned.

I'm not sure we are even watching the same show now....

You will be waiting a while, you know, "black don't crack" and all that. Unless he decides to get ghouls 'n ghost surgery like Lil Kim or Amerie.

Black don't crack.

Samoan don't crack.

Canadian don't crack.

Dwayne isn't going to look anywhere as bad as Arnold when he is his age.

Slayven

I'm drinking so, "cool" is the wrong word. Drax looks weak as fuck for a dude built to kill Thanos.

Neither trailer has shown him doing Thor level shit.

I don't like slimmed down Drax, but he was built by the anthropomorphic personification of Time to kill Thanos.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Man it feels like the white beauty standard only bets more dominant over time

Well I got my BioShock Survivor/No Vita Chambers run done it makes me feel.....

*sees picture of what he assumes is Amerie*

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO AMERIE!?

Kreed

They going to be in pain when Lupita hits the cakesoap.

Man, I'd hate to see what that did to black women. She's the chosen one.

She's beautiful though, so if I hear about it, I'm finding her and taking the cake soap away and hitting her with a "You don't have to do this. No one does."

Slayven

Man, I'd hate to see what that did to black women. She's the chosen one.

She's beautiful though, so if I hear about it, I'm finding her and taking the cake soap away and hitting her with a "You don't have to do this. No one does."

You and Faceless be fighting on a catwalk somewhere, you know how likes to watch cakesoap drive folks insane.

Top Bottom