• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Silky

Banned
You ever play something and throughout the entirety of playing it, you ask yourself 'why' like every three minutes? Just constantly questioning who in the hell thought this was okay?

That's how I felt for the past two hours playing Halo 4

You ever play something and throughout the entirety of playing it, you ask yourself 'why' like every three minutes? Just constantly questioning who in the hell thought this was okay?

That's how I felt for the past two hours playing Halo 4
For every halo post 1, Rain and for Noby Noby Boy

J10

Banned
Every goddamn time, Slayven. Like an Alzheimer's patient, I forget who she is, go to Google and I'm just like

tumblr_n55qheEABg1qlka8ko1_400.gif

The thing with Rihanna tho is that 9 times out of 10, it's her minding her own damn business, and people coming for her. And then she just comes out of nowhere with the perfect ether.

Her most perfect dismantling is still poor Ciara:

glbITmG.jpg

The best part of this is that even though they "made up" Rihanna NEVER deleted the tweets. lol

"good luck with booking that stage u speak of" gets me EVERY TIME

ReiGun

The morality of the general Gaf community is weird. People get more angry at cheaters than they do racists or other truly despicable people.

Not that cheating isn't wrong. It's just that it ranks pretty low on the list of things I'm going to despise someone I've never met over.

Slayven

Every goddamn time, Slayven. Like an Alzheimer's patient, I forget who she is, go to Google and I'm just like

IMG]https://24.media.tumblr.com/2d95777547966a733ccdfb3e34afaacc/tumblr_n55qheEABg1qlka8ko1_400.gif[/IMG]

Hope you are are alright

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Finally beat Dragon's Dogma last night after coming back from Dark Souls 2. That ending was bizarre. On NG+ now, going to try and tackle Bitterblack Isle content.

The morality of the general Gaf community is weird. People get more angry at cheaters than they do racists or other truly despicable people.

Not that cheating isn't wrong. It's just that it ranks pretty low on the list of things I'm going to despise someone I've never met over.

They've probably been in those shoes before. You have to remember the majority of the people here are going to be white. They've probably never seen racism like people in this thread have. Although I feel a lot of people on Gaf get mad at cheaters because it is usually a male gaffer talking about his girlfriend. Which probably leads back to misogynist roots.

Jado

Banned

"Guy cheats on girl" also doesn't bring out quite the same reactions from Gaffers as "girl cheats on guy." I did a quick comparison once in a thread. May do something more comprehensive one day.

Village

Eh some people can relate.
Being a cheater is kinda crap.

But the person you should be despising is that person who is cheating and sleeping with everyone spreading disease. That was my aunt, my aunt died from complications from aids. Draw your own conclusions.

I love her on an aunt level , but that is FUCKED UP.

Top Bottom