• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

ReiGun

I understand that people can relate. Really, I do. But it's also like, when I see some of the stuff that gets defended or brushed aside around here and compare it to some of the shit that really chaps Gaf's collective ass, it doesn't add up for me.

But maybe I'm just overthinking it.

BparnRFIEAAM-6B.jpg
Chris Brown sure is lookin good..

harSon

Banned
I feel bad for laughing, but someone busted out my boy's back window and jacked some shit he had in his trunk. Guess he threw his laptop bag with his laptop and iPad in it into the trunk before heading into the store. Funny thing is they left his Kindle Paperwhite right there in the back seat. Can't even get niggas to steal books, smh.

Decided to watch Hunter X Hunter after hearing some of you cats mention it. I'm on episode 4...when exactly does this turn into this awesome battle shonen everyone's been talking about? Cause so far this ish is wack af.

Hmmm, manga almost over?

Manga was suppose to be almost over like a year ago.

If your friend asks if you want to see a movie with him and his girlfriend, ask what movie it is before you go.

Or you may end up watching a romantic drama as a third wheel.

picard-facepalm2.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yo, I've hung out with them before! I didn't think it would be like... this.

you got lucky or ...something, prior to this

volunteering to third wheel like that gets you everything deserve and more. meeting couples you know at a party, large dinner, meet up is cool but quasi-cuckolding?

a good friend should've told you about yourself long ago

Slayven

you got lucky or ...something, prior to this

volunteering to third wheel like that gets you everything deserve and more. meeting couples you know at a party, large dinner, meet up is cool but quasi-cuckolding?

a good friend should've told you about yourself long ago

No need to slap the boy with a bag of milk.

ReiGun

Shopping for a new phone. Realize I don't know shit about cell phones.

Naruto playing this last arc out like a condense FF game. "I am the TRUE final boss!"

I can't wait for all the theories from crazed fans about how it was foreshadowed all along and the rest of us are fools for not noticing.

Slayven

Shopping for a new phone. Realize I don't know shit about cell phones.

I can't wait for all the theories from crazed fans about how it was foreshadowed all along and the rest of us are fools for not noticing.

They making shit up now. Why Sasuke able to get powerups without trying? He is the reincarnation of a guy that got powers easy.

Better than Bleach, dude could turn in 19 blank pages and one of Ichiago standing there cool like and no one would say shit to him.

ReiGun

They making shit up now. Why Sasuke able to get powerups without trying? He is the reincarnation of a guy that got powers easy.

Better than Bleach, dude could turn in 19 blank pages and one of Ichiago standing there cool like and no one would say shit to him.

Never forget:

The fact that an editor approved this is just...I can't lol.

Slayven

Never forget:

The fact that an editor approved this is just...I can't lol.
Damn shame

On manga day I have to go Bleach, than Naruto, to One Piece. Cause if I go straight from Bleach to One Piece, I would go into shock. Dude knows how to pack pages.

Damn. Oof!

*sigh* It's not terrible at the moment. It was definitely an L, but I'm fine with hanging out when they ask. I've learned a lesson for the future though.

Damn shame

On manga day I have to go Bleach, than Naruto, to One Piece. Cause if I go straight from Bleach to One Piece, I would go into shock. Dude knows how to pack pages.

I try to get the nonsense out of the way first, so I usually go

Naruto, Bleach; then I take a minute to question why I bothered with them, then I read One Piece, Breaker New Waves, One Punch Man and other random stuff.

Also I'm now on episode 7 of Hunter X Hunter and this is still wack as fuck.

I read:
Naruto cause I'm a glutton for punishment
Bleach because I like the designs and it takes literally 2 minutes to read that bare shit
One Punch Man
Claymore (see Naruto reason above)
D. Gray man (I think.. I still read this?)
Blue Exorcist (still enjoy this one)
Titan (pacing is terrible, hopefully adaption fixes it)
Fairy Tail - poor man's OP, but it's a quick read and fun

and

One Piece which is still as good as ever.. when it actually comes out.

Silky

Banned
Blue Exorcist is still going? Damn.

Naruto, OPM, Biorg Trinity (if it ever updates), JoJos, Fairy Tail, and Rurouni Kenshin usually stay in my rotation of manga.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Im sure d gray man hasnt been updated in forever.

All i need is fully translated diamond is unbreakable.

Tangent: Tyga is one of the most poo ass rappers ever, but the chicks in this M/V tho...*wipes brow*

Speaking of gluttony for punishment, I might try and get back into DOTA tonight.

I reinstalled it and even bought the compendium, I've played once match so far since I've been back. Already losing the urge to play. I just can't do randoms with this game, I like playing with people I know. Unfortunately everyone I know who plays is like on some next level ish.

Im sure d gray man hasnt been updated in forever.

All i need is fully translated diamond is unbreakable.

Not sure how I felt about DiU, I mean Josuke was kinda cool; but most of his squad was wack as hell. Then the mangaka did that annoying thing where all of the ex-baddies who became allies became all chibi-fied and shit. It annoyed me slightly.

Top Bottom