• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

BlackJace

The idea that you can party and take your education seriously must fuck with some people.

I didn't have a problem with the partying in that thread. I wouldn't have even told the RA myself, but I just disagree that the OP was somehow a lame, virgin shut-in killjoy for simply going to the RA.

I didn't have a problem with the partying in that thread. I wouldn't have even told the RA myself, but I just disagree that the OP was somehow a lame, virgin shut-in killjoy for simply going to the RA.

In threads like that the OP always becomes irrelevant to the posts that follow that are just so revealing.

cdyhybrid

The problem everyone had with it is that he didn't even try to just knock on the door and ask them to keep it down.

The problem everyone had with it is that he didn't even try to just knock on the door and ask them to keep it down.

I would say 9 times out of 10 that'd be the go to move, but I understand someone just wanting someone else to deal with it. If you run the risk of getting expelled over drinking in your dorm you got to keep it lowkey or do it off campus.

cdyhybrid

People are shitting on the OP because he wanted some sleep and wasn't "brave."

We got lit in the dorms, but knew how to keep it low key.

Oh, and also that he complained about it keeping him up, so he shut the party down and then proceeded to start posting on GAF instead of sleeping.

BlackJace

Well it's a sat night during break no? Then the OP stays up posting on a forum anyway? Seems like a big "fuck others fun" call.

Wait, it was during break? Oh lol. Yeah that's not cool, OP.
What's even more hilarious is how little he posted, people like myself bickering way more than he cared to.

Nakazato

Update 3

Had an 8hr interview/shadowing for a job... half way through I was like fuck this.

Got an email and a call today. For ATT and a work at home job... sadly my upload internet speed is ass. And I have a test at att the 22nd.

And welcome back DY and FM the bucket is getting fuller

DominoKid

i remember on our first day our RA told him not to come at him w/ some weak shit like that without trying to handle it ourselves first. it made his job a lot easier and we kept a pretty harmonious floor because everybody had to be accountable for their shit.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Is it bad that now I want to do that to someone......

And family I bought some "over the counter" moonshine..... Wish me luck hide my keys and prepare for a rousing turn of "oh shit Riovane ass is already unfiltered now this motherfucker is distilled and turned the fuck up to 11 and is off too" rawness.

I weep for myself in an hour or two.

ydRRGz3.jpg

I'm usually conscious with what I say. I've experienced blackout drunk once. Right after I got back from the sandbox, cats in the unit I was attached to decided to BBQ. I mixed 151 with O3 and Limon(All Bacardi) and made myself a couple asskickers(Corona, drink the neck, fill with Bacardi Limon, flip once, profit). Killed about six of those. Woke up the next morning with a puddle of vomit the diameter of a standard bathtub, 3 random females laid up and my NBC mask wrapped around.....

Let's just say thank god video doesn't exist.

i remember on our first day our RA told him not to come at him w/ some weak shit like that without trying to handle it ourselves first. it made his job a lot easier and we kept a pretty harmonious floor because everybody had to be accountable for their shit.

Sounds like some adult level shit, does not compute.

I guess I was just lucky, I had cool floors and we were mostly hanging out anyway so there were never any problems.

My freshman year RA lived across the hall, but I don't think I ever saw my sophomore year RA

cdyhybrid

I did most of my partying outside the dorms, but I was always up late gaming so I didn't give a shit if it was loud. I barely slept my first two years in college.

royalan

My RA let me do whatever I want. :)
Probably had a lot to do with the fact that we were fucking, tho.

Gorillaz

Our dorm was too hot since it was the first one closest to the door and RA's always liked to "stop by"

So we always went to everyone else's room lmao.

i have no issues with falling asleep in noise so personally, i wouldn't need to take things that far, but i can understand not wanting to confront drunk dorm bros directly.

DominoKid

wtf do folks w/ razor bumps use to get rid of them?

i got a fade the last week and now the back of my neck is fucked up. if i'm gonna get this cut again then i need something i can do to avoid razor bumps because this shit is kind of miserable.

First up on the hit list.
0HckQYc.jpg

Has a very crisp yet mellow taste. Within minutes I have a buzz. And I'm watching Cosmos tipsey.

Ffffffaannnntasssstic!!!

Thirty minutes later.

Full effect at its peak. Happy as shit. Have whole nother bottle bout to eat cookies. I am drunk. Will buy again. 5 dollars a bottle is worth it.

i got a fade the last week and now the back of my neck is fucked up. if i'm gonna get this cut again then i need something i can do to avoid razor bumps because this shit is kind of miserable.

is it your standard barber? If not probably dirty blades....I have sensitive skin so I cut my own shit. Since I started cutting and getting cut my boy Will recommended this. I don't cut without it.

220.jpg

walmart, cvs, it's pretty much everywhere.

BlackJace

I got a mean case of some along my sides of the face. I just spammed Aloe Vera cream and occasional Witch Hazel and it went away after a few weeks.

Fake edit: ^that stuff is arguably better than the aloe Vera, try that if you may.

man, i'm glad i don't have to deal with razor bumps.

Thirty minutes later.

Full effect at its peak. Happy as shit. Have whole nother bottle bout to eat cookies. I am drunk. Will buy again. 5 dollars a bottle is worth it.

Rio is dat drank exclusive to GA or can I find that specific libation in any North Carolina ABC?

DominoKid

is it your standard barber? If not probably dirty blades....I have sensitive skin so I cut my own shit. Since I started cutting and getting cut my boy Will recommended this. I don't cut without it.

220.jpg

walmart, cvs, it's pretty much everywhere.

yeah it's my main barber but i never get a cut that close so i figured that was the issue. maybe it is dirty clippers though because i was behind a ton of people that day.

yeah it's my main barber but i never get a cut that close so i figured that was the issue. maybe it is dirty clippers though because i was behind a ton of people that day.

get that bumper stopper then my friend. You will not be disappointed. You get it tomorrow; depending on your skin you'll be bump free by thur-fri.

Top Bottom