• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

KumaJG

I'm usually conscious with what I say. I've experienced blackout drunk once. Right after I got back from the sandbox, cats in the unit I was attached to decided to BBQ. I mixed 151 with O3 and Limon(All Bacardi) and made myself a couple asskickers(Corona, drink the neck, fill with Bacardi Limon, flip once, profit). Killed about six of those. Woke up the next morning with a puddle of vomit the diameter of a standard bathtub, 3 random females laid up and my NBC mask wrapped around.....

Let's just say thank god video doesn't exist.

It is sad I am comfortable with being black out drunk(I went to a school where it is was like 99% white people and eleven black people (including me)).

Slayven

: /
Not from the liquor itself, from the choices you make. Say, for example, you driving to Portland and challenging Timedog to a fight.

I do get uninhibited. Last time I drunk it I did return home with less clothes than I left with. And I don't mean a jacket.

So its an hour and some change later. Buzz is slowly subsiding. Overall no headache or nausea. Yes to impaired motor functions. Still feel mellow and relaxed. Basically I'm at the "proverbial" continue screen. I have another bottle. I could save it till tomorrow or drink now and use tomorrow to recoup.

.....decisions, decisions.

Slayven

So its an hour and some change later. Buzz is slowly subsiding. Overall no headache or nausea. Yes to impaired motor functions. Still feel mellow and relaxed. Basically I'm at the "proverbial" continue screen. I have another bottle. I could save it till tomorrow or drink now and use tomorrow to recoup.

better hydrate.

What does ABC stand for? Always Be Crunk?

It should. But I'll bore u as one of the few lushes to actually know what it means. alcoholic beverage control. My old man sent me to AA classes once for public drunkenness....

Fun fact: The ABC was put in place to control the consumption and distribution of alcohol and fight bootleggers. It ends up becoming the biggest pusher in the states.

Drink that son! Have wifey make a run to the nearest waffle house......wait you in GA. Make a huddle house run! A couple of pancakes or 8 will suck that left over alcohol right out of you.

I'm worst the person to ask when it comes to stuff like this. I drink till it's gone

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
http://youtu.be/KiB7ny52-xw

I cannot stop laughing at this dude's face

idmb48eauEe9b.gif

(not my gif)

Silky

Banned
went grocery shopping today. made a huge ass batch of chili cheese fries and just sat with my brothers watching anime. great ass day

Satch

Banned
Charlamange outed himself as a damn TOM on a past episode of The Read that he was on a while back. he was saying all kinds of shit about how black people need to start to ignore race and how hes colorblind and all other kinds of trash. you know, the same shit you hear on GAF in literally every race thread.

lily white justin bieber of canada gets caught up with the law, and Mange wants to try to pass the buck on "niggers," like niggerdom is some kind of cold that you catch only from the "nigger" race. he even said that niggers are different from any old other black people! quoting that chris rock joke! aint that some shit! and now we got one more black man for white folks to prop up as their anecdote! and he aint even joking this time! hes serious! aint that some MORE shit!

kick rocks with no shoes on, you damn clown.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Between the Hulk thread and this Captain fukkery vs Master Chief thread, I'm in a comic reading mood. Isn't the marvel subscription app ass? I think I remember it being terrible, when I tried it a while back. Did it get fixed?

edit: Damn...@ Satch. I didn't know he went full stupid.

Slayven

Has it ever really been a career path or just people trying to be relevant in an industry in which they don't really do anything?

Folks that go from gaming journalist to community manager. I am not talking about Esco but guys that jump from a site to gaming company and all they do is mod a message boards.

Top Bottom