• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

image.php

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I still remember WTFing at the Virtual Boy's controller, let alone it's screen

It seriously looks like they sent the prototype out the door and went 'shit uh.. yeah.... that's what we meant it to be'

that dual digital pad tho. i wonder how fps would have been on it

cdyhybrid

I had a Game Gear way back in the day. Only game I had was Sonic (2?), but I played the shit out of that thing. Game Gear doesn't qualify as an L-taking hand held though.

RedSwirl

I still have my Game Gear, though the screen is pretty much done... and I'm actually thinking about getting another one.

I don't know why, but I must've spent hours playing that Game Gear Virtua Fighter game that was based on the anime because I couldn't afford a Sega Saturn for a real VF game.

Eh. Almost every Game Gear game worth playing is already on 3DS Virtual Console.

Everything about Marc Singer's X-Men character designs seem like some ol year 2000 bullshit. He would probably put Captain America in a black jacket with some a white star on the back.

I read this twice. Then it hit me. I didnt know Dar from Beastmaster made X-Men. I would pay to see that shit. Kodo and Podo running shit. I mean John Amos could have been playing Wolverine. Cant you see it though.....?

And yeah I know you meant Bryan Singer.

Trey

I was thinking of upgrading my rig this year but I might just hold tight and only cop one of those Gsync monitors.

I read this twice. Then it hit me. I didnt know Dar from Beastmaster made X-Men. I would pay to see that shit. Kodo and Podo running shit. I mean John Amos could have been playing Wolverine. Cant you see it though.....?

And yeah I know you meant Bryan Singer.

that ain't crazy enough casting, one of the guys from IGN wanted Denzel to play Joel in the The Last of Us movie.
Everyone knows Micheal Cera is Joel

Probably would work with all the white people playing Native's, black people will play whites, Hispanics will play Tyler Perry, and dubstep will be played in all the trailers for the movies

joel looks like josh brolin. easy casting decision right there since he's not a bad actor. also hugh jackman in prisoners gave me a joel vibe. not only the look but the character was similar as well.

FyreWulff

That Xmen film looks like it's being given as small a budget for costumes as possible because all they need to do is retain the Xmen license.

i dunno. this place gives singer's xmen movies a lot of shit but i think this new one has the best cast out of any comic book film (barring possibly dark knight trilogy).

the two xaviers and magnetos i'm talking about specifically. evan peters sucks ass though, i hope quicksilver is 3 minutes tops.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The best cast?

4 out of 20 does not a good cast make. Its the same problem first class had. There were others, but still

Gorillaz

DoFP will either work with all those people or not.

I can't see this movie having anything down the center. Extreme love or hate.

FreeMufasa

Not even the first time I've seen a disclaimer like that.

The responses in that thread are mind blowing....

Registered sex offender

"Wait! Let's not be so quick to throw around pedophile. It could be a lot of other things. Dont mess up his life!"

Penetrated a 14 year old forcefully

"Wait! How do we know this didn't happen in the 1980s when he was 16. I'm just saying let's not be so quick to judge till we have all the facts"

Kreed

The responses in that thread are mind blowing....

Registered sex offender

"Wait! Let's not be so quick to throw around pedophile. It could be a lot of other things. Dont mess up his life!"

Penetrated a 14 year old forcefully

"Wait! How do we know this didn't happen in the 1980s when he was 16. I'm just saying let's not be so quick to judge till we have all the facts"

Before the crime/charges were posted by the OP I didn't see anything wrong with a defense force. Fact is a lot of dudes have gotten sex offender charges for messing around with girls who lied about their age/used fake IDs/etc. And while they may be morons, they aren't a danger to kids/shouldn't necessarily be run out of town.

But after the facts were posted...

*insert Rio gif*

Top Bottom