• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

tumblr_lzfefndSIl1qb7f7bo1_500.gif

So there is a league of angels ad on the front page of GAF that literally has a chicks breast enlarging and reducing with the caption "GUARD HER"

What part of the game is this monicas?

Slayven

These vs threads are super silly, but a decent well of info about things you don't know about. I'm still not fond of some of the direction in which they took his character, and still think some of his feats are bullshit, but Capt. American isn't the LOL freedom normal hero I thought he was. Heh.
When people say that, that is when I know they never read Cap. Cap is the first to tell the government to fuck off.

Hadn't been keeping up on Spiderman. So just read up on Superior Spiderman. What the WHAT?!
Monica, don't listen to the bitter haters. Spiderman has been greatness since Big Time.
Dude is straight vicious, got like Batman level preptime and straight killing supervillians. Fucking up all of Peter's relationships, lmao

You should read the preview to the next issue.

Cap said that Cardiac and Spidey are going to be arrested for their illegal medical program.

Spidey's been great since Slott took over.

It's been greatness. Just good ol fun comics.

Slayven

http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/20/sony-playstation-network-exclusive-powers-tv-series/

Sony executives have revealed the company's first entry into original content for the PlayStation, a TV show based on the Powers series of comics. Sony Pictures Television is producing the show, made up of ten one-hour episodes focusing on a detective who investigates cases involving people with superhuman abilities.

I already know what they going to cut from teh script.

..I didn't think it was that crazy lol...this just isn't the forum you want it discuss it on, people aren't ready. I don't even want to think about the backwards-ass comments it would generate.

Slayven

..I didn't think it was that crazy lol...this just isn't the forum you want it discuss it on, people aren't ready. I don't even want to think about the backwards-ass comments it would generate.

If it was hitting on one or 2 of the subjects then it would be ok, but it is hitting all the branches and it would break some posters.

People are weird

-edit- Google search confirmed she baaaaad though

Man, I did a google image search with her name alone. All that confirmed is that internet is thirsty as fuck. Not regular thirsty, either.

I'm talking the end of Quantum of Solace thirsty where Bond hands your ass a can of oil when he leaves you in the desert.

Top Bottom