• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

I hate niggas that do that, though.

Say what you gotta say.

Spin takes another L

DSC_0055.jpg

You was hyping this mess!

Repent upon yo sins!

Problem is people take reviews as gospel. Instead of opinion. And then you have those goes that wouldn't be caught dead playing a game that is less than a 9.

7 is still a good game, 6 is one that has flaws that's still playable. I don't understand the insanity for the score for a game they have never played. For all they know they might just have the same damn opinion.

The only time I have ever called BS on a review is when its so far off the average by like 30-40%

harSon

Banned
That thread has dudes really tripping about the metacritic

like whoa

It's just console war bullshit, and review scores are but another aspect of it. It's another example of the "if you're not first, you're last" mentality that seems to have taken a hold of media in general.

Slayven

7 is still a good game, 6 is one that has flaws that's still playable. I don't understand the insanity for the score for a game they have never played. For all they know they might just have the same damn opinion.

The only time I have ever called BS on a review is when its so far off the average by like 30-40%
But would they still be core gamers?

That thread has dudes really tripping about the metacritic

like whoa
Like their contract bonus depended on it.

KumaJG

What hell is next-gen gameplay? Did someone reinvent the wheel while I was spending 45mins contemplating if I want ox tails or jerk chicken for lunch?

Why you guys keep posting pictures of that chicken sandwich? Every time I see it I can almost hear the person eating it sigh heavily and proclaim "I don't even care anymore".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why you guys keep posting pictures of that chicken sandwich? Every time I see it I can almost hear the person eating it sigh heavily and proclaim "I don't even care anymore".

I almost want to go get one to see if it's real.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
These vs threads are super silly, but a decent well of info about things you don't know about. I'm still not fond of some of the direction in which they took his character, and still think some of his feats are bullshit, but Capt. American isn't the LOL freedom normal hero I thought he was. Heh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hadn't been keeping up on Spiderman. So just read up on Superior Spiderman. What the WHAT?!

It's pretty goddamn good. A good read. Spider-Man has been trash for a long time so it's nice to see a new take.

Dude is straight vicious, got like Batman level preptime and straight killing supervillians. Fucking up all of Peter's relationships, lmao

You should read the preview to the next issue.

Cap said that Cardiac and Spidey are going to be arrested for their illegal medical program.

It's pretty goddamn good. A good read. Spider-Man has been trash for a long time so it's nice to see a new take.

Spidey's been great since Slott took over.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Dawg, ketchup on chicken ? I mean I know its a sandwich but the line has got to be drawn somewhere.

Top Bottom