• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

So today is my birthday and I spent the morning in the ER thanks to severe pains in my ovary/appendix area. Thankfully it was neither a cyst nor an inflamed appendix but they really don't know what the fuck that was about. Even my body is a sick twisted asshole and gives me a great birthday present.

That sucks, you have to stay healthy... for your fans.

QGUiJks.jpg

Nakazato

So today is my birthday and I spent the morning in the ER thanks to severe pains in my ovary/appendix area. Thankfully it was neither a cyst nor an inflamed appendix but they really don't know what the fuck that was about. Even my body is a sick twisted asshole and gives me a great birthday present.
:( well happy bday devo

Devo I hope the rest of your birthday gets better. Being in the ER sucks period. So take it easy on yourself.

And goddammit pm me the damn video/or whatever monkeys paw shit you cats got going on.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

One hell of a birthday I see

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

Happy birthday. Good to know you're okay.

Some women get pain like that and turn out to be pregnant. Did they give you a pregnancy test?

I'm dyslexic, so I have to read stuff twice most of the time, because my brain doesn't process what I read sometimes.

On my first pass I read that you were in the ER with a twisted asshole.

Happy Birthday

You give me a dinosaucers movie will move a goddamn mountain. A literal fucking mountain. Or a Defenders of Dynatron City. I mean really. A fucking mountain.

Family a fucking mountain.

Parallax

nah, they still got dat b tier...

Go-bots, MASK, Centurions, Dinosaucers, etc..

call me when dinosaucers the movie happens. ill be all over that shit

You give me a dinosaucers movie will move a goddamn mountain. A literal fucking mountain. Or a Defenders of Dynatron City. I mean really. A fucking mountain.

Family a fucking mountain.

agreed

Man, just watched the latest episode of Supernatural.

1. Snooki needs to never act AGAIN.
2. Rebecca Marshall…bueno, muy bueno.
3. Shit is gettin real.
4. Really? Snooki? Why doe?!

Parallax

Man, just watched the latest episode of Supernatural.

1. Snooki needs to never act AGAIN.
2. Rebecca Marshall…bueno, muy bueno.
3. Shit is gettin real.
4. Really? Snooki? Why doe?!

They got Paris Hilton. And that other chick. Its par the course for supernatural

Hey at least they exorcised Snooki and explained the success was due to the fact that she was a crossroads demon.....

And I just rewatched that Defenders of Dynatron City episode. Its fucking Whoopi Goldberg. and the chick Buzzsaw sounds like she getting off.

Hey at least they exorcised Snooki and explained the success was due to the fact that she was a crossroads demon.....

And I just rewatched that Defenders of Dynatron City episode. Its fucking Whoopi Goldberg. and the chick Buzzsaw sounds like she getting off.

I remember that shit was on Fox Thanksgiving break cartoon block.

It's just that one episode, right?

Thanks for the bday wishes everyone.

Happy birthday. Good to know you're okay.

Some women get pain like that and turn out to be pregnant. Did they give you a pregnancy test?

Didn't need to, I came in on my period. Made it even more awkward to for examinations. Good thing doctors and nurses don't give a shit. (Had a pelvic exam.)

andthebeatgoeson

Happy belated devo... Late birthday wishes seem... appropriate.

Aside: I always hate that stereotype but I tend to be late to non important things.

I'm one of those weird juniors but I'll give it a go:
Where you're from-Philly, jersey
Where you live- atl
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy-light skinned... so, no clue
Do you know your roots-gramdmom is from jersey, grandad is from Georgia
Your Age- 35
Your religious affiliation-Christian
Hobbies-running, skiing

Kreed

Happy belated Devo, hope you get better.

nah, they still got dat b tier...

Go-bots, MASK, Centurions, Dinosaucers, etc..

not even gonna mention C-Tier shit like Sky Commanders

Silverhawks, Street Sharks, C.O.P.S (fighting crime in a future time), Dino Riders, Exosquad, Pirates of Dark Water...if they do the C Tier shows they've got enough summer remake movies to last until 2025 at least. Then they can start over.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Debo I hope today, your do-over birthday, is better. People are allowed those.

Also C.O.P.S. was the shit.
fueSFwWl.jpg

Top Bottom