• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Getting Rio wasted. Pray for me brehs.

You are in my prayers. Just make for damn sure you drink water and sit yo ass at the crib. Dont go out in public. Make sure if you have to go out have a chauffeur and hotkey "dehumanize" to your proverbial toolbar. May the Rio be with you.

EDIT: Had to change that Avatar to the matriarch of my Sentai Squad.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Damn, I come back on here to see that rape thread got closed. Well, with some of those disturbing pov's going on in there, I'm not very surprised.

...Isn't this exactly why we said that we shouldn't start saying it on GAF? What changed between then and the start of this thread?

no one could agree on a title when only a handful of suggestions were thrown out in the last 3 pages of OT5

listening to music debating if i should actually go to sleep so i can wake up and play football with friends and thought the greatest thing Kanye has ever did was not let The Game rap on "Crack Music"

no one could agree on a title when only a handful of suggestions were thrown out in the last 3 pages of OT5

listening to music debating if i should actually go to sleep so i can wake up and play football with friends and thought the greatest thing Kanye has ever did was not let The Game rap on "Crack Music"

And then he goes and lets Lil Wayne rap on Barry Bonds...i guess he gave him a stern talking to cuz his verse on See You In My Nightmares was much much better.

Remember we had that thread a while ago about a higher percentage of men admitting to sexual assault if the questioning didn't directly include sexual assault or rape? I think some dudes on Gaf would find themselves in those numbers and get shook, causing them to show their asses in rape-related threads.

Trey

Remember we had that thread a while ago about a higher percentage of men admitting to sexual assault if the questioning didn't directly include sexual assault or rape? I think some dudes on Gaf would find themselves in those numbers and get shook, causing them to show their asses in rape-related threads.

What was weird about that was how obviously rape the line of questioning was. It's not like they got tripped up on semantics.

"Have you ever raped someone?"

Nah, man. I don't get down like that.

"Okay. Have you had sex with someone against their will, or with someone who did not give you consent?"

Oh, sure.

so these people responded to the weight of the word rape, not even the consequences of the actual action.

"Okay. Have you had sex with someone against their will, or with someone who did not give you consent?"

Oh, sure.

Someone really said that? 2 things scare me. 1) How stupid people are about how one should conduct themselves or the vast amount of people and how they always travel to neogaf 2)How comfortable they are to just admit things on the internet.

Dudes were really mad about rape victims. Wow.

What was weird about that was how obviously rape the line of questioning was. It's not like they got tripped up on semantics.

"Have you ever raped someone?"

Nah, man. I don't get down like that.

Oh, sure.

so these people responded to the weight of the word rape, not even the consequences of the actual action.

People are claiming to sleep with 8 year olds to get retweets now?

What the fuck is going on in the damn world? I mean its like boom, twisted shit. Just damn.

People are claiming to sleep with 8 year olds to get retweets now?

146183_o.gif

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Someone really said that? 2 things scare me. 1) How stupid people are about how one should conduct themselves or the vast amount of people and how they always travel to neogaf 2)How comfortable they are to just admit things on the internet.

Key words there being "the internet"

It has given all the dumb and crazies a platform to spout nonsense while being (mostly) anonymous.

BlackJace

lol I was at Dave n Buster's prize corner today. The Wii U prize was 25% less tickets. Like, they put a green sticker that had "new low cost -25% less tickets!"

I didn't even know they could put prizes on sale.

Nintendo man, ya dun misfired with this one.

Slayven

lol I was at Dave n Buster's prize corner today. The Wii U prize was 25% less tickets. Like, they put a green sticker that had "new low cost -25% less tickets!"

That is so sad.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit

Even when its competition is paddle ball and plastic kazoos wii-u still gotta cut its price to compete

DominoKid

wow lmao. how many tickets was it?

i would've cleaned up on the skee ball machine.

this is somehow the worst wii u new i have ever heard

KumaJG

The Wii is looking like a real fluke.

Wii U going to be a pharmacy toy soon, you going to go in a CVS and see a wii u display

http://youtu.be/8dzQeaXahS8

Demonstrates my feelings as a Wii U owner at launch till my decision to sell it 6 months later. I saw the writing on the wall.

tmdorsey

Just put the Wii's next to Fisher Price and Mattel.

Personally, I'm enjoying the few games on my WiiU. Of course I don't have the time for gaming like I use to so the droughts don't affect me as much. Hell me and my daughter are working our way through Donkey Kong Returns in preparation for Tropical Freeze and are enjoying ourselves.

Top Bottom