• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

tumblr_n1s3dleRD01tucgl1o1_1280.jpg

RedSwirl

There needs to be a separate tumblr for "stupidest shit people of color have heard." Maybe there is one.

Edit: For real, that "not black on the inside shit" brings back some hurtful high school memories.

Kreed

Black Women are saving White Women

http://youtu.be/oiLV8aNDAN0

Only issue I have with this vid is the connecting of black female voters to women's reproductive rights. Sure black women mostly voting democratic does protect those rights by default, but she's giving the impression that black women care more about this issue than other voting blocks which isn't really the case, vs black people traditionally voting democratic + Obama.

Not knocking the vid though/thought it brought up a lot of good points.

Gorillaz

I"m watching the Game on BET

this shit is so struggle, acting is straight larry holmes and everything is more cliched then it has ever been

wasn't this shit big like 10 years ago? I remember people talking about this awhile back

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
What type of dubstep are we talking about here?

EDIT: nvm, it's that type of dubstep

dudes other stuff is pretty cool though

Dunno, just going off what he named the video. I don't listen to dubstep enough to know the differences between the sub genres. I do like his track though. Shared it around quite a bit today

ReiGun

I"m watching the Game on BET

this shit is so struggle, acting is straight larry holmes and everything is more cliched then it has ever been

wasn't this shit big like 10 years ago? I remember people talking about this awhile back

Back when it was a sitcom with slight drama it was alright. Then it went to BET, went full soap opera, and became a straight up struggle TV.

it wasn't anything new or groundbreaking, but it was well written, acted, and most importantly, believable. post-bet it was just a lame night soap with some of the most ridiculous plotlines.

I am now officially 25 years old...I didn't really plan on being here this long....what do?

Happy birthday, bro!

Though your comment actually reminds me of a movie... where a black guy turned 21 and was immediately shot in the streets, because black people don't live past 21.

Actual life suggestion: Join a club

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Happy birthday, bro!

Though your comment actually reminds me of a movie... where a black guy turned 21 and was immediately shot in the streets, because black people don't live past 21.

Actual life suggestion: Join a club

that movie is don't be a menace

KumaJG

Social media ruin gaming, people are attached to people they don't even know smh. Question why do everyone clown Slayven?

don't really know where to ask on GAF but anyone know if a S3 I9300 battery extender works on S3 SPH-L710 phones?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=779366

Naughty Dog quickly went from gaming's savior to a shitstain in perception, lol. So much hyperbole in all directions.

Either she got into a argument with the UC1/3 team on the direction of the game or they told her UC4 might be the last one for awhile and she quit
But i sure as hell don't think the 2 guys who spent 3 1/2 years on a game while the other team made one came in once the crunch was over and said GTFO

Rampant hyperbole is my biggest qualm on gaf (especially gaming side). It happens all the time and no one seems to learn. "Microsoft is doomed", "return of the king!(ps4)", "nintendo is really doomed this time". So many arm chair analysts who really have no right to hate on patcher. People severly underestimate just how small a demographic we are in the grand scheme of things. Just look at last gen. No one could have predicted how it would have played out. But we still got people jumping to conclusions. I feel like some people just sit in a velvet aircharm, stroking their imaginary beards and puffing on a bubble pipe crosseyed just typing straight bullshit. Let things play out. Let the industry play out. But everytime i try to bring reason i get banned. So that tells me that rampant hyperbole and constant overractions are allowed which is a shame because it really doesnt make for intelligent discussion.

Everyone needs to listen to drive slow and just chilllll.

Slayven

The Game still exists? I can't imagine how shitty it is now. The first season or 2 was actually aight.
It has Brandy on it.

Thread is the epitome of looking for a reason to be upset even after your assumptions were proven wrong.
Why folks have to double down? Nothing wrong with walking away?

Rampant hyperbole is my biggest qualm on gaf (especially gaming side). It happens all the time and no one seems to learn. "Microsoft is doomed", "return of the king!(ps4)", "nintendo is really doomed this time". So many arm chair analysts who really have no right to hate on patcher. People severly underestimate just how small a demographic we are in the grand scheme of things. Just look at last gen. No one could have predicted how it would have played out. But we still got people jumping to conclusions. I feel like some people just sit in a velvet aircharm, stroking their imaginary beards and puffing on a bubble pipe crosseyed just typing straight bullshit. Let things play out. Let the industry play out. But everytime i try to bring reason i get banned. So that tells me that rampant hyperbole and constant overractions are allowed which is a shame because it really doesnt make for intelligent discussion.

Whats get me is you can't have a legit conversation about gaming.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

You should be able to spread this sense on gaming side without getting banned. I would say more, but...well....i like posting in BCT.

JohnDoe

Banned
So after reading some posts here and other threads on GAF, I decided to watch Kill La Kill...
This shit is pretty good but those outfits man.
S3Vvo2R.gif

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

You could say the same about that Ukraine/Russia thread

why, I never knew GAF had so many 4 star generals!

Top Bottom