• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

I don't try to convince people to boycott Mel Gibson and Polanski, why do people always seem to try to convince others to watch their shit?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How to know you lost

After watching 300-2, you leave the theater thinking about your ex.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Maybe I'm reading too much into this...

But am I the only one getting slightly uncomfortable reading through that Orc thread? Especially considering orcs as they've been portrayed in most fantasy worlds are a very thinly-veiled allegory for black people?

Some of those pictures posted in there are no better than "Imma firin ma lazer!"

Possibly. Fantasy isn't really a genre I'm versed well in. Reading through the thread with that insight, I can definitely see how you would feel that way. The "is you" ish is definitely eye-roll inducing.

NLJB5wU.jpg

Found this in my local Popeye establishment. The chicken is in your basket KFC.

royalan

My reaction when people say shit like they aren't attracted to black women

tumblr_mbuua175cB1r72ht7o1_500.gif

I agree, because it's an incredibly closed-minded and limited viewpoint, but when it comes to the race thing people want to believe that it's anything but that. Dude, it's just my preference. Get over it. Nope, no need to examine what might have molded those preferences. It's ingrained.

Speaking of music....

2 questions for the fam,

If you had your own theme/entrance music any song, what would it be? What song in your opinion defines your personality?

Im tempted to make a thread but want to ask you cats first to gauge?

DominoKid

Speaking of music....

2 questions for the fam,

If you had your own theme/entrance music any song, what would it be? What song in your opinion defines your personality?

Depends.

If it's wrestling, On Sight. That synth at the beginning would be the new age glass shattering as far as signaling that shit is about to go down.

If its just a walkup song or something, whatever I'm feeling at the moment. Danny Glover right now.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I think any kind of dating preferences based on race is probably racist more often than not.

Like dudes that don't like all black women are just as bad to me as the type of guys who specifically look for asian women, fetishizing them as being exotic or some shit

Like damn we're talking about people here not food. Any type of preference based on race is pretty racist on some level

Infinite

I think any kind of dating preferences based on race is probably racist more often than not.

Like dudes that don't like all black women are just as bad to me as the type of guys who specifically look for asian women, fetishizing them as being exotic or some shit

Like damn we're talking about people here not food. Any type of preference based on race is pretty racist on some level

this absolutely.

Silky

Banned
Speaking of music....

2 questions for the fam,

The Scrappy Something upbeat and bizarre really describes me really well.

Imm0rt4l

word up

I saw the first 45 minutes of Grownups 2 today at work while I was on my lunch break. Funny as fuck, but I don't know what the rest of the movie is like. And one of my friends said she hated it, but liked the first. So now I'm conflicted.
Speaking of music....

2 questions for the fam,

Maybe not my entrance music, but this right here will be playing at my funeral: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk&feature=kp

andthebeatgoeson

If I prefer all races?

I agree, because it's an incredibly closed-minded and limited viewpoint, but when it comes to the race thing people want to believe that it's anything but that. Dude, it's just my preference. Get over it. Nope, no need to examine what might have molded those preferences. It's ingrained.

It is absolutely manufactured. In fact i believe it is why i am so attracted to white women in the first place.

Edited for clarity.

Top Bottom