• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

I think about Spike Lee threads and how often he's called a racist and a piece of shit......then I read that Mel Gibson thread and it blows my mind.

I think about Spike Lee threads and how often he's called a racist and a piece of shit......then I read that Mel Gibson thread and it blows my mind.

Mel Gibson is a racist peice of shit.............but he is a much better director than spike. Would I pay theatre money to see a new Mel Gibson movie, probably no. I would rent it though if it is any good.

That's a lie actually, I would be there Day 1 for that rumored Viking movie

Spinluck

What's worse? "I'm not attracted to black women" or "I'm not attracted to black women, EXCEPT for Halle Berry/Beyonce/Zoe Saldana"?

"All of those women only look good cause they look Hispanic." - Is by far the worst offender.

I am indeed quoting someone I know.

Kreed

What's worse? "I'm not attracted to black women" or "I'm not attracted to black women, EXCEPT for Halle Berry/Beyonce/Zoe Saldana"?

The second one is annoying, but the first is worse by default. With the first one you know you're dealing with a close minded/racist person, but with the second phrase the individual at least THINKS he's being open minded.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Yea so my girl called me the other night to let me know she was 3 weeks pregnant. Depending on if we decide to keep, Wynnebeck is gonna be a daddy. :p

Damn people really get salty about having ethnically diverse people in games. So much so that you make a fan trailer that retcons everything. SMH

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=793841

alyx0mlwt.png

AfroMW

Monday morning and there is someone actually upset about people who receive death threats?! OT never ceases to amaze me

Slayven

Yeah, death threats need to start being taken 100% seriously. And fast. So much posturing by people on that whole deal.

FBI start knocking on a few doors will tell people this shit is not a game.

on a side note Grown Ups 2 is one hell of a mini SNL reunion. Say what you want about Sandler, but dude makes sure his friends eat.

Did anyone catch the teaser for that Halle Berry TV show during the Michigan/Kentucky game?

I guess TV money became more appealing after that last movie she made. CBS sci-fi shows typically don't last that long, but I hope it's good.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Congrats!

lol

congrats

Thanks!

Looks like I should have mailed out those condoms faster

Grats

You know you fucked up right? lol

If you all keep it, congrats!

If not, stop fucking up!

It was the first time! She had just got back on the BC, but I guess it wasn't long enough for her body to take it, hence the baby lol.

Thought you was MOP didn't ya

Oh this nigga right here!

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Go for gold silky.

The modding community for Alyx is super fucked up.

"Gotta delete the black out of her!" Smh.

Meh. I didn't even get through the trailer, cause that shit fully turned me off.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Congrats. That's a wide swing of possibilities, though. Which do you want?

I don't want to sound heartless, but logically it's not the best time for either her or I to have a child. Many sacrifices will be made and it's going to be tough as hell. On the flip side though, having my own little minion running around to do my bidding is always nice. :p

Putting this here instead of the Colbert thread for reasons:

Why Colbert's Joke Failed

They pretty much say what I initially thought; he didn't go hard enough for it to really be effective. I feel like Colbert is reaching that late Chappelle Show point, where people in on the jokes appreciate them for what they are, but everyone else is just laughing mindlessly.

I also think the fact he went to Asians and not black people is interesting, especially when we know how often Natural's Law pops up.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

Eh, both are just ignorant. Whenever race is a contributing factor to preference, that person really needs to reevaluate themselves.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

They pretty much say what I initially thought; he didn't go hard enough for it to really be effective. I feel like Colbert is reaching that late Chappelle Show point, where people in on the jokes appreciate them for what they are, but everyone else is just laughing mindlessly.

I also think the fact he went to Asians and not black people is interesting, especially when we know how often Natural's Law pops up.

I don't agree with this at all.

Slayven

Haven't been keeping up with it, because i don't care that much. Colbert isn't brand new, he has good jokes and bad jokes

Top Bottom