• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

yeah, thats just sad. hed get ripped if he had a gaf account though

the thing that kills me though is...how does that even happen? The dude is 44, running around the woods with preteens dressed like a werewolf with samurai swords, with a fridge full of animal carcasses.

He can't possibly have a dayjob.

edit: I blame that anime. *smh*

Silky

Banned
the thing that kills me though is...how does that even happen? The dude is 44, running around the woods with preteens dressed like a werewolf with samurai swords, with a fridge full of animal carcasses.

I need links

I need links

A werewolf fan went on the run with a 14-year-old girl and is accused of recruiting young girls online to be a part of his "slayer covenant."

The man, who is married and from Ohio, was arrested on February 28 after he went on the run with a the young girl for three days.

It is believed that Mark Edwards, 44 – who goes by the alias Nagamishe Shiro online – used fantasy role-play games online to initiate a sexual relationship with the teenager.

o-WEREWOLF-570.jpg

edwards-1chsnn.jpg

f9qU9QL.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/11/mark-edwards-werewolf_n_4941000.html

He has a myspace, full of this shit.

akira28

Ran around every weekend, playing with swords, and trying white girls to trees? She knew something. She pledged to stick by him no matter what, so she couldn't be completely in the dark.

akira28

Joke about sexual predators brehs.

Its not every day one of these cats think they're the actual Predator.

And what the fuck was he thinking running off with a 14 year old white girl? How exactly did he think that was going to play out?

edit: I just can't fit my head around it. I am legit shocked, and shook. That does not happen every day.

At the end of the day this happened:

According to a police report seen by KTVU, the girl told her mother that she had sex with Edwards many times at his home between April and August 2013.

So my ability to joke gives way to just plain disgust.

Slayven

Yeah thinking on it I can see that. She looks like one of those people with no off button

#toocold burr
Yeah a weekend would be good enough. Now April O'Neal? I would try to wife her. She wouldn't be disturbed by my Figuarts battle royale.

edit: I blame that anime. *smh*
Anybody that owns a sword is either suspect or not a person not to get to know.

Dude is apparently married too. Did his wife know about any of this shit?
The wife always knows, and often helps.

I let my momma in on it...and that's it. Ya'll niggas wouldn't know a goddamn thing

I wouldn't let anyone know but I would stealth brag. Every weekend I would be somewhere else and post about it on instagram and FB. Of course this is depending on how much I win. Anything under 20 mil is going into investments and paying off my parent's debt.

Silky

Banned
Don't know if this is the proper place to vent, but I think some of you might have run across this issue before. When we moved here to Georgia, it was with the intention of not only for my mother's marraige, but to get away from a certain family member that's been too overly dependent on us considering her age and the fact that she's the mother of two kids. We didn't tell her we were leaving up until the day we actually started driving, and even so we felt as if we were leaving while she was in a pretty decent position regarding her occupation. Then literally a week later she decides to abandon all she's worked for to move here and stay with us. This was in August. It's now April at this point. For eight months she's been staying with us, mostly unemployed and throwing her children for my family (mostly /me/ because my parents are busy with their own work.) to watch/care over while she goes off doing god knows what in the city. She's a very disgusting individual; both in the metaphorical and physical sense. Disgusting as in she'd probably needed to be reminded to wash her own ass. What was once a generally a nice house is now being ransacked because she has no control over her kids. When someone attempts to educate/discipline her children, she gets bitchy and starts taking out her anger on the children for...no reason. For really petty shit too.

She keeps declaring 'I hate it here I aint got shit i should've stayed in Iowa' or whatever bullshit she's crying about but she never acts on the things that she plans on doing. Just minutes ago I witnessed her throwing a fucking anger fit towards /everyone/ in the house (including what, 7/8 year old children) because one of them ate a bag of fucking potato chips.

It's getting really out of hand. She's getting excessively aggressive and I want her out of the house, but I really don't have a say in this because lol she's fucking damn near 30 living off of her close relatives

I was debating on making a thread about this but considering the last time I went through situations like these some asshat shat up the thread with ridiculous grammatical nonsense. Also you guys are pretty intelligent and I'd like to hear the input.

Slayven

Don't know if this is the proper place to vent, but I think some of you might have run across this issue before. When we moved here to Georgia, it was with the intention of not only for my mother's marraige, but to get away from a certain family member that's been too overly dependent on us considering her age and the fact that she's the mother of two kids. We didn't tell her we were leaving up until the day we actually started driving, and even so we felt as if we were leaving while she was in a pretty decent position regarding her occupation. Then literally a week later she decides to abandon all she's worked for to move here and stay with us. This was in August. It's now April at this point. For eight months she's been staying with us, mostly unemployed and throwing her children for my family (mostly /me/ because my parents are busy with their own work.) to watch/care over while she goes off doing god knows what in the city. She's a very disgusting individual; both in the metaphorical and physical sense. Disgusting as in she'd probably needed to be reminded to wash her own ass. What was once a generally a nice house is now being ransacked because she has no control over her kids. When someone attempts to educate/discipline her children, she gets bitchy and starts taking out her anger on the children for...no reason. For really petty shit too.

She keeps declaring 'I hate it here I aint got shit i should've stayed in Iowa' or whatever bullshit she's crying about but she never acts on the things that she plans on doing. Just minutes ago I witnessed her throwing a fucking anger fit towards /everyone/ in the house (including what, 7/8 year old children) because one of them ate a bag of fucking potato chips.

It's getting really out of hand. She's getting excessively aggressive and I want her out of the house, but I really don't have a say in this because lol she's fucking damn near 30 living off of her close relatives

I was debating on making a thread about this but considering the last time I went through situations like these some asshat shat up the thread with ridiculous grammatical nonsense. Also you guys are pretty intelligent and I'd like to hear the input.
Those are the worse. It is hard because of the kids, but she needs to fall hard and stand on her own.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Why can't you leave?

Silky

Banned
The worst thing is that the children have fathers who actually WANT to keep them away from how fucking batshit insane she is but lol it's sad because if they attempted it they'll look like the monsters trying to take children away from a single unemployed black woman.

Why can't you leave?

I moved to a state I really don't know much of, unemployed and haven't even started college left due to financial issues. I'm helping out my mom as much as I can without her getting stressed to the point of killing herself. I feel guilty everyday sticking around here when I should be out of my parent's place, believe me

Why can't you leave?

Yeah or this. Family putting up with such a person reflects on their inability to cut off bad people.

The worst thing is that the children have fathers who actually WANT to keep them away from how fucking batshit insane she is but lol it's sad because if they attempted it they'll look like the monsters trying to take children away from a single unemployed black woman

Not if you help them document the abuse. In all honesty you guys aren't helping the kids out if you let her continue to abuse them.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
It really sounds likes she has an addiction. If its your parents house or whatever then you really need to talk it out with them about this mess. Maybe I skipped it but is she your sister ?

Silky

Banned
It really sounds likes she has an addiction. If its your parents house or whatever then you really need to talk it out with them about this mess. Maybe I skipped it but is she your sister ?

She's not addicted to anything. Just has some really huge anger issues. and yes she's my sister

akira28

addiction and or mental illness. She needs the big hand. If she hits the children, she needs to lose those children and find herself checked in somewhere.

edit: the fathers want the kids? Fuck the worry about "taking children away from the single mother" bs. They wouldn't look like monsters, they would be literal heroes. Imagine what having her for a mother is doing to those kids mentally. It's plain and simply not right. She can't handle being a mom. She can barely handle being herself.

She doesn't need to be the sole guardian of those children. Fam needs to get with the fathers, get those kids into good homes, and get her some real help. Once she was in a clear state of mind, she can try to pick up her life and relationships again, and she could see how you all actually helped her and did the right thing. If you're worried about it being some kind of betrayal, don't. Because if she didn't have you all to support her, those kids would be in even more trouble with just her.

Silky

Banned

...is that a...cat's leg

I appreciate the output. It's hard doing this because no matter how much we don't like my sister's personality, at the same time she's blood. It feels weird having to do this to her (and knowing my paranoid ass mother) she thinks it might have repercussions on me and my two younger brothers. It's hard to not take that risk and ultimately we want her out.

Fortunately my stepdad can't stand her either and he has a MUCH easier way to get the 'get the fuck out of here' message to her

Order

With a rotten elephant penis. Ted didn't deserve shit and they shitted all over the mom
They didn't even give her a proper death. They were like "lolz and den she died. BUT HOW HAWT IS ROBIN RITE?! The shit made the entire series and all of Ted's closure about Robin pointless.

Slayven

They didn't even give her a proper death. They were like "lolz and den she died. BUT HOW HAWT IS ROBIN RITE?! The shit made the entire series and all of Ted's closure about Robin pointless.

Shameful, well at least Jason Seagul and Cobie are free.

The worst thing is that the children have fathers who actually WANT to keep them away from how fucking batshit insane she is but lol it's sad because if they attempted it they'll look like the monsters trying to take children away from a single unemployed black woman.

If they step up, they'll look like strong black men who were there for their children.

Top Bottom