• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Blood is overrated.

In the end this and I say that as someone fortunate to have great parents but I've also built a great core of nonrelated people that have my back. A family member that doesn't have your back or will take you down with them, why deal with that? Because they're family? It's such a flawed reason in the end if that person will simply fuck you over first chance they get.

If I won the lottery, fuck it I'm telling everybody. Buying all kinds of lavish shit, and still taking care of family. Vengeful as fuck I will be.

And I'm building a sentai squad. Real talk I will roll with a sentai squad.

Are we talking blood the anime or blood as in family? Because either way its hit or miss. Silky if you need anything and I can try to give advice or anything holla at me. No need to subject yourself to bullshit longer then necessary.

Sorry to hear about your family issues, Silky. My dad's side of the family is filled with knuckleheads. Usually, they don't get the message about how they're fucking up their life until the law comes to take their ass to jail. Even then I've seen a couple repeat that lesson a few times.

If I won the lottery, fuck it I'm telling everybody. Buying all kinds of lavish shit, and still taking care of family. Vengeful as fuck I will be.

I see you departing on a quest to find the perfect alcoholic drink. You will end up posting pictures from distilleries and backwoods operations.

ReiGun

My family is proof that blood ties don't necessarily unite people. I have hardly any connection to most of my family, and a lot of them ain't shit.

Roll up in the club like

tumblr_n14mqmdVqN1sqo325o3_r2_250.gif

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Sorry about the family troubles, Silky. My family and I went through something similar a few years back with my older brother (though he was stealing from us and getting in trouble with law enforcement). It's depressing to live with someone who does nothing but cause a bunch of problems... Eventually my mom got sick of his shit and put him out because she couldn't handle the stress anymore, so I can only hope things take a better turn for you guys too.

I wish you the best. Hopefully she can get a nice taste of life without bringing any suffering on the kids part...

Trey

So was HIMYM's ending as bad as Dexter or what

Sepinwall

And the problem is that at a certain point the misdirection became vastly more entertaining than the illusion it was designed to facilitate, and as a result we just wind up feeling tricked, and annoyed, and wondering why we went along with all of it, when we should have known...that this was a show that would not hesitate to make us feel tricked. And once upon a time, when we and "HIMYM" were younger, that was fun, but at a certain point, like the idea of Barney Stinson still having a Playbook in his 40s, it's just sad.

Imm0rt4l

Dexter was such a shitty show. Never again will I get sucked into the vortex of such a horrible show. Having got through half of it, I don't know why I felt compelled to finish it. Last season was horrible. Stopped a third of the way through HIMYM's last season, but i'm curious to see how the show end despite Ted being a lame.

I see you departing on a quest to find the perfect alcoholic drink. You will end up posting pictures from distilleries and backwoods operations.

Roll up in the club like

tumblr_n14mqmdVqN1sqo325o3_r2_250.gif

You both are correct. I would do both. That and the search for the perfect tattoo.

Also I would become one of those old school adventurers searching for random shit across the globe.

While drinking like a mother fucker.

I know. She's gonna have a baseball team soon if she don't watch out.

Congrats! How is it so far?

My 20 year old decided to stay out all night and not bother to notify me or his mom. I'm off today packing his shit and getting ready to kick his ass out.

Birth - 14yrs (golden years)
15 - 23 (worst roller coaster ride in existence)
23+ (they go out and get their own family and kids; you spend the rest of your days spoiling the grands to ensure the pain said kid caused you get's his just due twofold)

Or you can avoid all that and Just DY the kids whilst in the womb.

It's not as bad, but man was most of the season a complete waste.

Most of the season was a waste anyways. Even if everyone loved the shit out of the finale, we'd all still be saying "...but man, most of that season was awful." Because it was. The entire idea of the whole season being the weekend of the wedding was a creative long shot that didn't even hit the backboard.

Top Bottom