• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

My 20 year old decided to stay out all night and not bother to notify me or his mom. I'm off today packing his shit and getting ready to kick his ass out.

Birth - 14yrs (golden years)
15 - 23 (worst roller coaster ride in existence)
23+ (they go out and get their own family and kids; you spend the rest of your days spoiling the grands to ensure the pain said kid caused you get's his just due twofold)

Or you can avoid all that and Just DY the kids whilst in the womb.

This is all so damn true.

*Dad of 3 girls, 22, 19 and 14

BHZ Mayor

BkJDevCCIAA51MT.jpg

I don't understand people like this. Like how do you post stuff like this and think you're in right? Like how delusional do you have to be to think that you're the good person in this?

BkJDevCCIAA51MT.jpg

I don't understand people like this. Like how do you post stuff like this and think you're in right? Like how delusional do you have to be to think that you're the good person in this?

We have plenty of folks right here on Gaf who are undoubtedly like this when the filters are off.

What is this in relation to?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
CWQ8jzr.jpg

Oy15Az9.jpg

vkSJZmr.jpg

The Ghost Riders of Africa, can't tell if it is racist or awesome.

Seeing as how there's a Smokey and the bandit rider, I'm gonna go with awesome.

Although I don't know why 2 of them are on rhinos, and the beasts appear to be living.

SmokyDave

Congrats! How is it so far?

Cheers, man. It's fucking nuts. Sleep has gone out of the window, but somehow I don't care. She's fucking amazing. A proper little mix of me and her mum. Can't wait to mess her head up with bullshit facts about science and nature when she's older.

Just lay her on her stomach and set the vita in front of her, let the OLED amaze her.
Can't because I'd have to cut her little hands off if she smudged my screen. It's a recipe for disaster.

Slayven

Is the second one Dr. Facillier?
Generic voodoo shadow man

Cheers, man. It's fucking nuts. Sleep has gone out of the window, but somehow I don't care. She's fucking amazing. A proper little mix of me and her mum. Can't wait to mess her head up with bullshit facts about science and nature when she's older.

Can't because I'd have to cut her little hands off if she smudged my screen. It's a recipe for disaster.
from the ages of 0 to 4 they do have the superhuman power to be sticky and gooey for no good reason.

Seeing this makes me wanna see a Blank Panther MARVEL movie even more. I don't know why, but hollywood can take the personal feelings L and give us one

Slayven

My sister was able to get a good plan from Obama care, she is saving a good grip by dumping her work's insurance. Which really only covered the bandages if she got shot, maybe.

Thanks obama

All this MGS talk makes me want to pick up the collection. I quit the franchise about halfway through Snake Eater.

I kinda want to experience crazy military madness in HD.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Snake Eater was great! I wish more games gave you the chance to catch a boss lackin and take him out before you're supposed to.

Network brehs! Wish did more of it when I was younger. Starting now though.

Infinite

Kojima's writingimo is at his best when his stories are self contained and intimate and not trying to resolve over arching plots and shit like that. MGS3 was the best.

"don't fucking play"
i5EyHQl4DU6O.png

"meet me" "now"
i5EyHQl4DU6O.png

"dude not funny"
i5EyHQl4DU6O.png

Bro, I feel so dumb for falling for it. I was already googling abortion places. She's middle eastern I don't want to end up dead because some father decided I ruined his chances of getting his daughter married to oil money.

You know what they say about the boy who cried wolf...

Yeah that was the end of us. Can't fuck with someone that plays like that.

Top Bottom