• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

jElpp9x.jpg

bkvu5Cp.jpg

Fuck this noise. Seriously fuck this with every fiber of my being. Tasteless to be honest.

Hopefully you traded that ass in?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah that was the end of us. Can't fuck with someone that plays like that.

I feel you. After about 20... that shit is played out. I fell for it once back in college and ever since then I've been dismissing girls on site for that kind of fuckery.

I feel you. After about 20... that shit is played out. I fell for it once back in college and ever since then I've been dismissing girls on site for that kind of fuckery.

She's only 22. I expected more from her.

Time to let it out how her sister was at my place last night.

DY_nasty

She's only 22. I expected more from her.

Time to let it out how her sister was at my place last night.

I've done a lot of doggish shit, but I've yet to move on to a girl's sister.

I've said it in the past about my best friend (at the time)'s mom making out with me on her anniversary and this one gdlk Russian girl's mom blatantly coming at me and my cousin after driving her back home from a house party.

I've done a lot of doggish shit, but I've yet to move on to a girl's sister.

I've said it in the past about my best friend (at the time)'s mom making out with me on her anniversary and this one gdlk Russian girl's mom blatantly coming at me and my cousin after driving her back home from a house party.

The sister actually knows I mess with her younger sister. The younger sister (the one that fucked with me) doesn't know. I have a feeling that she would be cool with it. She's a lesbian 90% of the time but only fucks with me because she knows I won't get attached and her girlfriend doesn't mind.

Yes, I did the dudebro thing and tried to get the girlfriend into this. She's not having it.

My sister was able to get a good plan from Obama care, she is saving a good grip by dumping her work's insurance. Which really only covered the bandages if she got shot, maybe.

Thanks obama

I paid 5 figures in income taxes and barely got shit back on my refund.

FU OBAMA!!!1

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Threw her straight into the bushes. Lmao. I don't even blame you. That shit is never funny. Nobody grown should even play like that.

cdyhybrid

April Fool's is the dumbest shit ever. Especially when people involve serious shit like that. That stuff would get you lit up any other day of the year, but it's supposed to get a pass on some pseudo-holiday? Nah.

KumaJG

The sister actually knows I mess with her younger sister. The younger sister (the one that fucked with me) doesn't know. I have a feeling that she would be cool with it. She's a lesbian 90% of the time but only fucks with me because she knows I won't get attached and her girlfriend doesn't mind.

Yes, I did the dudebro thing and tried to get the girlfriend into this. She's not having it.

How the hell is she a lesbian 90% of the time

I been in Africa going on 3 weeks now and the thirst is becoming real. I have no idea what to do but I need to get my ass back to the States before I end up doing the dummy out here.

Trey

I dunno. I'd be more mad at myself for falling for the "I'm pregnant" April Fools joint. Any hurt I'd levy on the woman would be disappointment in how uncreative that is.

How the hell is she a lesbian 90% of the time

Kaeptain got that ten percent game.

DY_nasty

Reenlisted for 6 years in the reserves. Actually got a bonus in the massive downsizing, kept my job, got a promotion that would've been damn near impossible in active duty, and I'm moving to fucking Hawaii. Also, I'm now eligible for an early separation to chill on paid leave for two months.

I can't believe such a good thing happened to me in Texas. The nightmare is almost over brehs.

My son left me a voice mail yesterday saying I need to make sure I am for on the 18th. Not because of Easter weekend but because he has Godzilla's release date circled on a calender at his mother's place.

My son makes my world better.

Congrats, DY. You're about to leave before shit gets more crazy weather wise in Texas.

Kaeptain, those texts can keep a dude up at night. I'm an evil bastard because as soon as I read them I immediately thought of a plan to lean into that joke and flip it on her.

DY_nasty

Congrats, DY. You're about to leave before shit gets more crazy weather wise in Texas.

Kaeptain, those texts can keep a dude up at night. I'm an evil bastard because as soon as I read them I immediately thought of a plan to lean into that joke and flip it on her.
bro

ping pong sized hail right after lunch

imagine my face :|

DY escaped the bucket, we got dudes going from Star Wars Kinect to Call of Duty, FyreWulff's OKCupid game is immaculate, Beef still aint shit, Wynneback having kids, Gorillaz might actually leave Ohio

there might be hope for us all fam

there might be hope

cdyhybrid

Reenlisted for 6 years in the reserves. Actually got a bonus in the massive downsizing, kept my job, got a promotion that would've been damn near impossible in active duty, and I'm moving to fucking Hawaii. Also, I'm now eligible for an early separation to chill on paid leave for two months.

I can't believe such a good thing happened to me in Texas. The nightmare is almost over brehs.

Congrats man.

DY escaped the bucket, we got dudes going from Star Wars Kinect to Call of Duty, FyreWulff's OKCupid game is immaculate, Beef still aint shit, Wynneback having kids, Gorillaz might actually leave Ohio

there might be hope for us all fam

there might be hope

dont forget slayven still aint shit too

Top Bottom