• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

akira28

And halfway mark of The Lone Ranger. Why did this fail again?

It was a genuinely good movie. Course I saw it at the black theatre where we were looking at each other over the aisles and laughing together at the fuckery and having a good ole time with our feet up and gas station snacks.

Someone across town was probably sitting up straight and wondering why they weren't getting an authentic Lone Ranger experience.

It's raw in here today.

8f9Ff3X.gif

Gorillaz

They didn't die for you to mark out to fake wrestling either.

lmao how bout you come over to watch it. I know you still got that old ass wood plated TV set.

HD is available to everyone, your free now, hell even your GOTY hyperdimension neptunia might look good on HD.

Slayven

lmao how bout you come over to watch it. I know you still got that old ass wood plated TV set.

HD is available to everyone, your free now, hell even your GOTY hyperdimension neptunia might look good on HD.

I don't fuck with wrestling since Thunderbolt Patterson retired.

Damn, come back from the grocery store to see crab legs on the menu

Monica got da crawfish and shrimp in da jambalaya simmering as we speak

Edit - stepson broke down and cried on me. Say he too scared to move out. Told him I failed him as a father..... But he let his simp ass bio father influence him. The same ninja who side piece had him crying on FB. Told the wife her greatest sins was having dat dude seed and keeping him in da boys life.

Still put his ass out tho. I got two other kids who've seen this thing unfold. I break now and I gotta deal with my other two.

how young are the other 2 kids

15 and 9 so they are watching. Especially the 9 year old, boy looks up to his big brother to the point where it's almost sickening. Hurts me cuz the boy is a good kid he's just extremely almost God-tier levels of lazy. I don't mind you hanging out but when you 20 going on 21 October of this year and you only have a part time job but stunt like you balling while I'm working my diabetic ass off each day. We need a fundamental shake up in his life. I've tried the talks, etc,. It's time to put him out there, hopefully this puts the fire under his ass he needs.

The thing that really gets me though is the stuff we tell the kid he has the audacity to post it on facebook to his friends like he's a fucking wise man. Ninja actually has his friends calling him for life advice and he's in my damn house, eating my food, running up my light bill, using the cell phone I'm paying for, playing on my playstation working 3 days a week for 4 hours at Harris Teeter.......

Monica got da crawfish and shrimp in da jambalaya simmering as we speak

Edit - stepson broke down and cried on me. Say he too scared to move out. Told him I failed him as a father..... But he let his simp ass bio father influence him. The same ninja who side piece had him crying on FB. Told the wife her greatest sins was having dat dude seed and keeping him in da boys life.

Still put his ass out tho. I got two other kids who've seen this thing unfold. I break now and I gotta deal with my other two.

Damn James Evans over here, but you doing right he want to act like a grown man, treat him like a grown man

Top Bottom