• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

GotEm is taking him out of the house a permanent thing or do you expect he'll be back soon with an adjusted attitude?

He'll be back with a adjusted attitude. I cut the dude some slack when he was in his teens because his biological was a piece of shit. He in his twenties now..can't blame his ole man for everything. Just need the kid to get some better work ethic and drive.

I don't want nothing from the kid other than a return on my investment which is his success in life. Stupid kid has all the potential in the world.

Slayven

I come to, and JC proves why he's king of the bucket

Him and H-town are our version of Comanche and Shades.

gWyPS6j.gif

cdyhybrid

On one hand, it's cool, but on the other hand, I don't want to interact with anyone or anything while I'm on a plane. I want to drink and/or sleep and/or block out everything with music.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Do that on my place and I'm suing everybody.

And I think I saw one of em with a gun.

ReiGun

GAF scares me sometimes.
Some folks on GAF will hate on the idea of happiness itself if give them reason to.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Strap in fam, this one is gonna be good.
The continual inability of the gaming community at large to discuss anything Anita Sarkeesian or general gender issue related is just so sad. That said, maybe GAF will surprise me here and manage to have a decent conversation. Anything is possible, right?

Black female troops say grooming rule 'racially biased'

WASHINGTON — Thousands of soldiers and others have signed a White House petition calling for the president to order the Army to reconsider just-released appearance and grooming regulations they contend are "racially biased" against black women.

The update to the Army regulation was published Monday , and among the rules are clarifications for Army-appropriate hairstyles. For example, the Army does not allow twists or multiple braids that are bigger than a quarter of an inch in diameter. The reg also bans dreadlocks of any style, and cornrows must be uniform and no bigger than a quarter of an inch.

shit getting realer

In my english class we are reading on some philosophers. Everyone in there is like 18-20 years old so I'm like
RGt54.png
at least twice every lecture.

There are two classic know it alls. One actually knows their shit, because she is a philosophy major the other is, for lack of a better term, a shit-head.

During class discussions they both jump at the opportunity to speak, which is fine. He usually says something that misses the point and she more often than not, nails it because of her interest in philosophy.

You can practically see the rage beam off of this guy when she corrects him after he speaks or answers a question correctly as he flails for an answer. This is only the 3rd class so far and he has already resorted to laughing with his buddy when she doesn't answer the professor correctly and he has to say something like "wellllll.....kind of but not really. It's more like..." .Dude is wearing his insecurity on his sleeve.

Dude even mutters under his own breath "shut up" when she gives an unsolicited opinion (something he does just as frequently).
kA62T.png

She is a member of my group for an upcoming project....can't wait to share this info with her...
iIC87.png

cdyhybrid

In my english class we are reading on some philosophers. Everyone in there is like 18-20 years old so I'm like
RGt54.png

There are two classic know it alls. One actually knows their shit, because she is a philosophy major the other is, for lack of a better term, a shit-head.

During class discussions they both jump at the opportunity to speak, which is fine. He usually says something that misses the point and she more often than not, nails it because of her interest in philosophy.

You can practically see the rage beam off of this guy when she corrects him after he speaks or answers a question correctly as he flails for an answer. This is only the 3rd class so far and he has already resorted to laughing with his buddy when she doesn't answer the professor correctly and he has to say something like "wellllll.....kind of but not really. It's more like..." .Dude is wearing his insecurity on his sleeve.

Dude even mutters under his own breath "shut up" when she gives an unsolicited opinion (something he does just as frequently).
kA62T.png

She is a member of my group for an upcoming project....can't wait to share this info with her...
iIC87.png

I tried to look up a picture of marionettes to respond to this, but they're all creepy so I'm not gonna post them.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
RGt54.png

kA62T.png

iIC87.png

man dudes like that are literally the worse. The worse part is if your not careful they have the tendency to drag you into their crazy.

My advice avoid the whole drama because before you know it. It will have somehow flip on your head and you will be labeled a "problem starter" for pointing out reality to the girl. Or even worse she knows it too and she'll try to convince you to be her white knight and call "crazy" out for his bullshit. Or if you tell her and you don't white knight for her she'll hold a grudge against you for not standing up.....

I mean don't forget your dealing with idiot teens/early 20's all they know is CW drama....

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Of course but you can troll him at the same time via your answers to questions if you're witty enough.

thats the stuff that leads into getting stuck in his crazy though. One minute your trolling him. Then the next thing you know he has made you his target for shitty remarks as well and BOOM your in a battle of wits with an idiot that is just wasting your class time and brain cells.

Top Bottom