• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had FF Type-0 in Japanese for a while, I really don't understand why people wanted it so bad. I hate RPGs with time constraints and this has a lot. It's decent overall, but that drags it down for me

I don't think he's been confirmed as returning yet.

Anthony...who?

2442714-1911574311-remem.gif

From Other M.

FreeMufasa

Just saw the Nintendo announcements....................................gonna get a WiiU tomorrow.

Gonna step in the store like this

iYhUUsVGB6VbX.gif

akira28

Ice JJ Fish was on MTV yesterday. And dude at the barber shop said he saw him down at opening night at some club doing appearances.

Its happening.

Nakazato

So I just got home and some fucking idiot was driving down 95-N going South. I called 911 no one needs to lose a family member tonight

I need help for my addiction, I love the taste of Redbull (I know, wtf) but I really don't need/care for the 'energy' rush. I end up drinking like 2-3 a day. Fucks are expensive relative to how much I get.

G-Fex

I need help for my addiction, I love the taste of Redbull (I know, wtf) but I really don't need/care for the 'energy' rush. I end up drinking like 2-3 a day. Fucks are expensive relative to how much I get.

Now you know the true addiction of energy drinks, not the caffeine, the taste.

FyreWulff

Up to 14 days now with a soda.

It was getting to the point where the soda didn't really taste like anything, I was going for the carbonation and caffeine hit, and then even the caffeine hit stopped working

Now you know the true addiction of energy drinks, not the caffeine, the taste.

Shit is nuts, was never a red bull fan. But now I love the taste reminds me ever so slightly of that old school bubble gum that's wrapped in those shitty comics strips.

It was getting to the point where the soda didn't really taste like anything, I was going for the carbonation and caffeine hit, and then even the caffeine hit stopped working

I still can't mess with soda at all, red bull is the only carbonated drink I've touched in a long time (it's definitely been a good 8 years since I last drunk a carbonated drink).

Spinluck

I'm so glad I gave up soda a long time ago.

Congrats.

cdyhybrid

Good work, man.

You're better off without it.

Besides, if you really want to get down with caffeine you can get into coffee. Much better than soda.

Trey

Nah nigga. I tip like an old married white couple. It ain't representative.

Also, red bull tastes like shit, makes me feel like shit, and is shit for you. They sponsor cool events though.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

Just imagine what it's doing to your kidneys and waistline. That helped me get over energy drinks real quick now

I've been away for 6 days (well needed vacation) and we get a new thread? Gimme a min as I work myself back to form. And I took a dab at playstation Now. Looks good so far. I'm gonna start that action RPG game from NIS America (Disgaea series). Some of these games I didn't know existed. I think. But I wanna see those PS1 and PS2 games.

I also wonder if the setup is different for foreign accounts.

J10

Banned
Ice JJ Fish was on MTV yesterday. And dude at the barber shop said he saw him down at opening night at some club doing appearances.

Its happening.

Do people like this person ironically or is he actually good at something? I never see his name come up anywhere not in a mocking fashion.

RP912

Banned
Energy drinks have me scratch at my neck like pookie. It's too much excitement for me and that aftertaste. ....I'm good.

I remember my old job used to have free samples of the sugarless ones and it was probably one of the worst things I have ever drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom