• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Such hate. Higgs wasn't a bad character, actually.

Also, Other M was a fun action game, so there's that.
I mean, Higgs was maybe the only character in the game that wasn't actively unlikeable, but still.

Fuck that game.

FreeMufasa

myHSuxP.jpg

Saw this mask for sale at a supermarket. Smh.....

actual conversation I overheard

"why are black people so good at street fighter?"
"Dat fighting spirit I guess"
"gotta be good at something. other than sports."

my theory: its to make up for how SHIT Deejay is in every street fighter

Lol where the hell were you to hear this conversation?

caesar

Banned

Obviously our fast twitch muscle fibres.

RP912

Banned

I suck at street fighter so this opinion is silly. I would pick Q and just button mash like my life depended on it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I suck at street fighter so this opinion is silly. I would pick Q and just button mash like my life depended on it.

Well Q is the second best dude in 3rd strike
first going to Urien of course

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought folks hate Q for some weird reason. You barely see people using him during tournaments...its usually the same handful of characters.

Well he's not top tier, but he's someone I enjoy. Q is dope.

Did one or both of them take a sip of mountain dew after that? That's the only thing I can think could happen after a conversation like that.

harSon

Banned
Lord sweet Jesus. Just got back from my nephews elementary school graduation and his teacher is gorgeous. Where were these young teachers when I was going to school? All of mine were decrepit as fuck.

akira28

Do people like this person ironically or is he actually good at something? I never see his name come up anywhere not in a mocking fashion.

He's completely terrible, but there is something you can salvage out of his effort. The emotion seems real. So he's good...at..singing terribly. It's like art but barely music. Like, it's the notes you feel he's trying to hit that matter, not the ones he actually does. It's like impressionist jazz, in that way.

J10

Banned
Lord sweet Jesus. Just got back from my nephews elementary school graduation and his teacher is gorgeous. Where were these young teachers when I was going to school? All of mine were decrepit as fuck.

The young hot ones now are replacing the old ones we had who are dying off. Born in the wrong year, etc.

wingedkraby

Neo Member
New thread? Awesome!

Anyone else doing the Final Fantasy Four Five Job Fiesta this year? Gonna try and blog my run this time on Tumblr since the current connection is shit for streaming.

My 2nd grade teacher was a fucking babe. I grew up with her kids and her daughter is now fine as fuck too.

andthebeatgoeson

Obviously our fast twitch muscle fibres.
Nah, it's that extra muscle in the hands.
Tell him the code: she let's you smash, no snitchin. Ain't no fun if the next monica can't have none.
Scottie Chicken.
Mugsy Bowls

Edit: this is fun.
Dr PB&J

Gorillaz

why do you think I got into the education field breh

nah some of them are kind of "boring" once you talk to them

harSon

Banned
why do you think I got into the education field breh

nah some of them are kind of "boring" once you talk to them

I'm just thankful for two things: 1) I bought a DLSR camera over the weekend and 2) My nephew wanted to take a picture with her.

xnipx

Teaching has become a fall back career for a lot of young people who had a hard time finding work when the economy crashed. So there are a lot more attractive and young teachers in early education since nobody wants to teach horny pubescent middle or high schoolers when you're 22-30 age range.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Scottie Chicken.
Mugsy Bowls

Edit: this is fun.
Dr PB&J

-Penne Hardaway
-Karl's Jr Malone
-Allen "I need an IV, son"

That's all I can think of now.

edit:
-Tim Hortons presents: Duncan Donuts.
-Terio: "I need a menu, G. You know me." (Stretching it there)

D12 Piece

Wilt Cheeseburgerlain
Dengiveme Morefoodho

Snack Randolph

iJkP8OmQMuTH.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Esco is she saying "why the fuck did I do this on a system that doesn't have a way to upvote things so I don't have to read trash?"

J10

Banned
A gaming forum full of dudes who have never seen a vagina outside of a computer screen get invited to ask a woman questions during E3. Stranger than fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom