• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

From the type 0 thread

XDE3LG5.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im honestly suprised that sony is still sending vitas west with the lack of attention theyre giving it. they dont advertise the thing, the only games coming out for it are imports. its amazing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The weirdest thing about all this is Square publishing Dead Island 2.

Also, call it a hunch, I bet you get to pick Link's gender in the new Zelda.

Gorillaz

Watching the 2nd vid FW, how did you do that dance on the flag lol
Also I think the reliance on iron sights might work against the game. The speed is still halo like yet the aim in mechanics are CoD like. The system is a little at odds with itself

where would the electricity come from? id send facebook messages telling people im stuck on some damn island

It has it's own source of electricity.

So your saying you would use it right

Trey

Nintendo is on one if they made Link a female in the new LoZ. I hope that's the case.

Next: a first party IP with a minority main character.

ReiGun

I wasn't at all interested in Hyrule Warriors till just now when monicas used a giant hookshot to slam the moon from Majora into a dragon.

I see you Tecmo Koei. I see you Nintendo.

Edit: I'm saying tho.

imrsoWN7a0fvJ.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
So...Sony keeps one of their best games behind closed doors. Pure fukkery that Bloodborne didn't get a proper gameplay trailer, going by the impressions.

I'm walking home from the gym and a woman was using a laundry pushcart as a stroller for her 4 year old daughter. The child looked like she was in a jail cell.

The struggle is real.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
JC

Explain Devil's Third to me

What happened?

That 3rd to 1st person transition looks like it belongs in Duke Nukem Forever.

Haven't seen an FPS where the gun is RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN since like N64 man

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
JC

Explain Devil's Third to me

What happened?

That 3rd to 1st person transition looks like it belongs in Duke Nukem Forever.

Haven't seen an FPS where the gun is RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN since like N64 man

That shit looks like Kill.Switch and Ninja Gaiden DS. smh.

Slayven

Leaning towards legitimate, mostly because I really want it to be legit. I think it is though

What is it abotu Square games that bring out the fool in folks? They haven't even been that good last gen.
That shit looks like Kill.Switch and Ninja Gaiden DS. smh.

Surely that DS is a typo. But then again Sonic Boom looks like a middle age PS2 game.

And she looks terrible.

still would, but I'm saying. dreamworks facial expression and everything, Zoe looks nothing like what a live action Gamora would look like, but I guess it could be worse.

She also looks nothing like what a live action Nina Simone would look like, but that didn't stop her making a movie.

Can't spell Zoe Saldana without an L.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Grown ass people are seriously drooling over those amiibo figure things? I assumed they were going after the Skylanders/Disney crowd.

Not mutually exclusive

Two years ago I worked at toys r us for the christmas season

Had a few adults come in to buy skylanders that were pretty open about buying them for themselves. A few couples even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom