• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

Can have my old one.

zenith-floor-model.jpeg

thats a vcr and an antique? My dude...

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
at least slayven doesn't have the one with the dials that you need pliers to turn the channel with

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
at least slayven doesn't have the one with the dials that you need pliers to turn the channel with

that was my first tv. black and white, and so damn old. i had to get a screw in rf adapter to play my games on it, but that bitch was mine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kids talking about surround sound and HDMI don't know how good they got.

84e36fa3_vbattach192377.png

Fuck, I had that exact one on a 8' black and white TV for my Atari 2600. With the knob dials.

Slayven

goddamn I think I had one of these mothafuckas with the sega genesis

Fuck, I had that exact one on a 8' black and white TV for my Atari 2600. With the knob dials.

with the vhf and uhf screws in the back

These youngins not bout that a/b life

I am not even that old and I had one of those lol

This killing me, lmao.

I still got the special tool for it.

rental-item-silver-plated-sussex-pattern-butter-knife-234.jpg

BHZ Mayor

This nigga Slayven old as fuck, b.

Anyway, I'm watching some more Hunter X Hunter, and I'm laughing at the fact that these fools really called this place Yorknew. The country is probably called The States United or some shit.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
This nigga Slayven old as fuck, b.

Anyway, I'm watching some more Hunter X Hunter, and I'm laughing at the fact that these fools really called this place Yorknew. The country is probably called The States United or some shit.

its the world upside down, so things would be backwards

RP912

Banned
As much as I love musiq soulchild...dude been making friends with benefits songs since the nutty professor 2.

JohnDoe

Banned
They put old usher to the left and frank ocean to the right?

Those lists are troll lists tbh

Jamie Foxx

Probability of sex: negative-7 percent

I never understand Foxx’s hairline. That sucker jumps around all over his head. Google it. Google “Jamie Foxx Hairline.” Click images. Have your mind blown. That shit moves up and down his forehead like the tides. It’s the greatest mystery of our generation.

lord have mercy

DominoKid

Trey Songz

Probability of sex: negative-95 percent

Every time I get mad at someone under 25 years old for anything, I have to stop and take a step back and remember that I grew up with Ginuwine and this person grew up with Trey Songz. What a tragedy.

that's a pretty big difference. i can't stand Trey Songz.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Brian McKnight being the wild variable is so so true - if your chick is older than 35, it's on

JohnDoe

Banned
Prince gets the nod just for the fact he plays/uses like 30 different instruments

And because he is a fantastic singer. (Purple Rain album version is actually an edited live recording, watch it here) And ghostwrote a load of songs in the 80s. And because of his side-projects like The Time, Vanity 6 or Madhouse. And because his albums from Dirty Mind to Sign O' The Times were fucking top-tier. And because of his endless unreleased and unfinished material that is fucking awesome.
Prince doesn't even play that many instruments and most of his avid fans are aware of that. He mainly plays piano, synthesizer, drums, guitar and bass. By the way, the reason people say shit like "he plays 30 instruments" is because on his debut album they listed every fucking synth he played as a separate instrument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom