• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I've only played like five times in my whole life, and never in the last... 15 years?

Can't help.

Follow @skinnythicks on twitter. You're welcome in advance.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsdCysaCYAAkdcp.jpg:large

damn-girl.gif

LOL @ above

also

since we're talking about real world for whatever reason, a friend of mine took some pics with Irulan from Real World Vegas

that is a stupid gorgeous woman brehs. and best believe i will hit you harder than the mountain if you ever happen to come between us

Ladies out there named after Dune characters? i don't know why I'm surprised, but I am. I need to google.

Looking up rooms/places available for someone in portland and like one of them is insane. The listing is one of the most "lol wtf" shits I've read in a while. I'll pm it to peeps because I don't want to just link it outright. Long story short they basically want you to be "part of" the family (not in some lighthearted way but in the share food and eat with us at the table way) and a childcare option.

I'm drunk as fuck. I just had a whole goddamn walmart dying laughing. Talkin about kool-aid giving motherfuckin diabetes. I had females, staff, goddamn my boys, and every damn redneck loving it. That goddamn alcohol got your boy lubricated. I am beyond the Fucking void. I AM THE GODDAMN VOID. MWAHAHA

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Looking up rooms/places available for someone in portland and like one of them is insane. The listing is one of the most "lol wtf" shits I've read in a while. I'll pm it to peeps because I don't want to just link it outright. Long story short they basically want you to be "part of" the family (not in some lighthearted way but in the share food and eat with us at the table way) and a childcare option.

commune style?

I'm drunk as fuck. I just had a whole goddamn walmart dying laughing. Talkin about kool-aid giving motherfuckin diabetes. I had females, staff, goddamn my boys, and every damn redneck loving it. That goddamn alcohol got your boy lubricated. I am beyond the Fucking void. I AM THE GODDAMN VOID. MWAHAHA

im glad to hear youre in good spirits

Trey

Dunno if I'll be slotting "lubricated" into my daily lexicon but I'll be damned if it's not a colorful term for the occasion.

Heard some kid say "boys go to college to learn, girls go to jupiter to get stupider" today. I was like -______-.

Haven't heard that shit in ages, who the fuck told him that.

Kreed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsoytXzCYAAAq5U.jpg:large[IMG][/QUOTE]

This just reminded me of a question I wanted to ask in the thread after seeing that guy in the world cup finals with a rat tail in his head in 2014. What was the one hair style you've had growing up or as an adult that you regret getting?

For me, it had to be when my dad decided it would be cool to give me the "Gumby" hair cut.

Infinite

What's there to listen to if I like old Lupe (F&L, The Cool)? I wore out Gambino's last album and have no idea what else is out there.
His official and unofficial mixtape a are really good. I say everything up to enemy of the state is solid

J10

Banned
He got banned for saying lol rather than furthering the conversation. I honestly can't think of a better response to some the shit being posted though. It's like enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom