• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Grace Jones is beautiful. What an amazing woman.
IZmJD6al.jpg

Furyous

Is it me or is that daylyt without the spawn tattoo and a haircut?

That skinnythicks twitter has me ready for the gym. Is there a tumblr by the same name?

On a scale of one to dat 'lymphs, how does snow piercer rank?

What's the hot new impossible white man movie of the moment? Recommend me an IWM movie on Netflix that's not dat 'lympus is burning, please?

lordmrw

That dude's haircut is giving me bad flashbacks of seventh grade. When everyone else had long since gotten rid of their high top I still held on and got clowned on by even the scrubbiest of dudes. I guess it was karma for being such a dick with some of the most vicious yo mama jokes you'd probably ever heard back in 5th and 6th grade.

IrishNinja

...i said goddamn
ive dug up old posts to expose but never half as thorough, that's...shit
i mean dude can't even post in those threads again without this link being the reply now...it's glorious

god's son across the belly
I proved you lost already

also my man spn-chan had the proper reaction

royalan

ukQju8W.jpg

And she has my favorite line in the whole movie.

"Fuck you motherfucka you think you slick, gon' come up here and ask me for some money. Well ask THAT BITCH for some money!" *screeching tires*

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
ukQju8W.jpg

And she has my favorite line in the whole movie.

"Fuck you motherfucka you think you slick, gon' come up here and ask me for some money. Well ask THAT BITCH for some money!" *screeching tires*

i love that she get on craig for cheating, when shes sleeping next to a dude when she calls him

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
i love that she get on craig for cheating, when shes sleeping next to a dude when she calls him

I've watched the movie a hundred times and didn't notice this till my moms pointed it out a few months ago.

DominoKid

Drake took it easy on PG in that side pieces song.

I can't wait to see Lance on the Hornets. I'm going to have to go see some games this year.

akira28

which operation caliphate phase was this again?

edit: funny thing is this thread is the first google hit for operation caliphate.

also did gaf do something funny with robots.txt? I've never had this google result before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom