• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Misogi

Blu has a pretty good album, some folks consider it a classic. You're in for a treat: the album is called Below the Heavens.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. Also I think HerFavouriteColour has some really good songs as well (Vanity, Amnesia) and the song Seasons is pretty dope (its from Give Me My Flowers While I Can Still Smell Them; i've never peeped the whole project)

I've been loathing finding a new job (just bored at the one i have now)so I've been sparingly (put in like 1 application with the thought of putting in more but never got around to it).
Imagine my shock when the one place I applied to contacted me for an interview on Friday. Wish me luck!

Infinite

Blu has a pretty good album, some folks consider it a classic. You're in for a treat: the album is called Below the Heavens.
I find myself enjoying most of Blu's catalog. Below the Heavens is a contemporary classic and if you're feeling that feel free to check out give me flowers, Jesus, her favorite color, and noyork.

This just reminded me of a question I wanted to ask in the thread after seeing that guy in the world cup finals with a rat tail in his head in 2014. What was the one hair style you've had growing up or as an adult that you regret getting?

For me, it had to be when my dad decided it would be cool to give me the "Gumby" hair cut.

Was definitely the fro for me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

pKNvefi.jpg

cdyhybrid

Got home from getting my wisdom teeth out. It's was pretty fast and painless process. Now I'm looking at this Hydrocodon prescriptions I got like

RmQB0i6.gif

Finally get to see how those cool drug kids experience life

Only Barbara I know under the age of 40 is the Barbara from Rooster Teeth

If your jaw is still numbed, keep an eye out so you aren't drooling blood down the front of your shirt. I was doing it and had no idea because I couldn't feel the lower half of my head.

Got home from getting my wisdom teeth out. It's was pretty fast and painless process. Now I'm looking at this Hydrocodon prescriptions I got like

RmQB0i6.gif

Finally get to see how those cool drug kids experience life

they tried putting me to sleep when they took my wisdom teeth out, shit didnt work much for me, guess i was immune to it? lol. didnt feel anything afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom