• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Contribution from the Good Sis Robido over in PopGAF, thought it was relevant to the thread:

Hello loved ones. In 1981, the ICONIC LEGENDARY Teena Marie dropped a classic album entitled It Must Be Magic. Unlike your faves she wrote and produced it all by herself, and went on to receive critical acclaim. The album is a certified banger, and if you haven't heard it yet.. do yourself a favor. Best wishes!
i1V3xzGDmJbeX.jpg

"It Must Be Magic"
"Revolution"
"Where's California"
"365"
"Square Biz"
"The Ballad of Cradle Rob and Me"
"Portuguese Love"
"Yes Indeed"

Bonus songs: from the fabulous Starchild (1984) album
ibn9NDzSDP1h6S.jpg

"Lover Girl"
"Out On A Limb"
and from the incomparable "Naked To The World" (1988) album:
ibdlavpmyTeEOc.jpg

"The Once and Future Dream"
"Naked to the World"

ibszMrXXA7TdUh.png
#slay

Man, Teena Marie was the truth. One of my all-time favorite artists. Wrote and produced her own music, AND could sing her ass off.

AND she didn't get Robin Thicke'd. Couldn't deny that talent. Died with an eternal hood pass. RIP.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ya'll need to let that caliphate joke rest for a while.....especially if its the first result on Google. I'm not trying to end on on one of Obama's kill list....

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
it's been a few OT's since we brought it up your alright

ESPY wise, I would say that Skylar Diggins boyfriend lost

man when those drones start coming I'm out.... Pawgs be damned

You couldn't pull me out of Lolo.

Isn't she a virgin? if that shit is true you probably couldn't fit in to begin with. but yeah she looks like rashida jones with a better body so I don't blame you.

if you guys/girls are into latin women you should watch East Los High the Hulu tv show

East Los High warning it's a show about dancing and general white tv show drama but with hispanic people/cussing/this show would be on ABC Family if not for certain things

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I feel for short dudes. As a giant I've always had Giant Privilege and never thought about the struggles short people had, at least until I watched a Kevin Hart routine.

strobogo

Banned
I feel for short dudes. As a giant I've always had Giant Privilege and never thought about the struggles short people had, at least until I watched a Kevin Hart routine.

Kevin Hart is doing fine. He's in a profession where his height is not a hindrance of any kind, he's good looking, and in shape. Feel bad for short dudes who are out of shape and work in the business world who will never be taken seriously by upper management.

But mostly feel bad for short guys who define themselves by being short and let it hold them back for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom