• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those huge dudes spawned randomly when me and a friend were fucking around on our speeders. Motherfucker kept eating our bullets, had no weapons that could sap that shield. I wonder if we can even kill it?

Me and Moris came across one of them dudes on a mission...all we spent was a lot of ammo and our pride...

Me and a bunch of randoms took down one of those tank walkers. The thing about them is focusing on one of their legs. You break one, he'll go down and a giant orange core from his head opens up for big ass damage. Got in there with the Supercharged Gold Revolver, shit was quick.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I was making decent headway into my Hunter today. The swarm grenade is nasty in PvP but useless anywhere else.

The throwing knife is just gdlk though. I had to really devote time to hand cannons before I learned to love it.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I got two hours in Fireteam co-op with my oldest son this morning. Both Hunters, of course he was already maxed out. Hell of a game, so much fun. I'll be picking this up for sure in the fall.

DY_nasty

I'm glad this game came out.

Because its going to force Borderlands 3 to go WAY over the top.

Gorillaz

Alot of hunters lol

In PVP that feeling on going on a little killstreak and then using the golden gun super to fuck up 2-3 more people right afterwards doe
ILC303-1.gif

I'm glad this game came out.

Because its going to force Borderlands 3 to go WAY over the top.

that's what I thought too, they already hinted at visiting other planets with different vaults too, so I hope this pushes them to go all out

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so Destiny is actually good?

huh.

I'll keep a look out in case it ever comes to PC.

Spinluck

Does anyone use the Titan class? I avoided it because I thought everyone would use it. Turns out I was wrong.

No one uses that shit. I might make another character just to try it.

DY_nasty

Does anyone use the Titan class? I avoided it because I thought everyone would use it. Turns out I was wrong.

That's what I'm doing now. As much as I'm enjoying Hunters... Titans are just better at killing shit and taking hits. All that dancing around doesn't mean shit when you get hit in the mouth.

Mortemis

Banned
Those spider tank motherfuckers are such huge sponges, took me and some random guys a while to take it out. Raids are hella fun though.

Still not feeling the MP. Maybe when I try it out when the game comes out it'll be better. Other than that this game is addictively good. Its making me buy a PS4 for it.

That's what I'm doing now. As much as I'm enjoying Hunters... Titans are just better at killing shit and taking hits. All that dancing around doesn't mean shit when you get hit in the mouth.

I already maxed out on Hunter so I'll try out the Titan class next. So many hunters running around, surprised me since I thought that titans would be the most wanted class.

Gorillaz

they should have cashed in on the anti avatar in season 2 and made him do the 4 elements as well...there is alot of things they fucked up with in season 2 to be honest

double bending wise there is one guy that can sort of do both, I think people are calling it lavabending -

Slayven

they should have cashed in on the anti avatar in season 2 and made him do the 4 elements as well...there is alot of things they fucked up with in season 2 to be honest

double bending wise there is one guy that can sort of do both, I think people are calling it lavabending -

Not necessarily, applying enough pressure to something will cause it to heat up.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus

I used Titan class exclusively during the Alpha and loved it. I switched to Hunter for the beta just to try something new, but I'm dithering as to which class I'll start with when the full release hits.

Time for some GTA V before jumping back into Destiny.

Mortemis

Banned
15 is when subclasses come in right? Has Bungie even said how far you can level up in the full release?

And man, I'm regretting selling GTA V so much right now, would love to play again. I wanna buy the ps4 version whenever that comes out, but shit I'm not feeling like paying $60 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom