• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

maybe it's cause i've never put out art for the world to see so I can't relate.

Phil Fish (Fez dude) talking about he wants to murder his former business partner.

Braid dev looking like he's on the verge of depression because people didn't enjoy his game properly. The scene plays w/ the Soulja Boy Braid review on top of it.

One half of the Super Meat Boy duo actually seems pretty normal. The other dude is incredibly self-absorbed. It seems like the dev process just fried his brain.

Cool movie though.

Silky

Banned
me silky and a random just held down a round of capture against a full team of 6
YlVGJ.png

477XdPC.png

2gud

Slayven

I like how all the games were about getting the girl.

Jesus.

How original.
Even if you were in all the other castles I would never stop looking for you. Ain't no mountain high enough or Fallen with shields tough enough to keep me away from you.

Dude was legit depressed because people didn't see why he thought his game was good.

I remember he was at E3 and he set his game up on a TV with no signs or anything and he got mad people didn't play it or knew what ti was.

DominoKid

i couldn't take Terrence seriously after that movie. in Ironman I kept expecting him at some point to say something like "Oh so you Ironmayne huh?"

he is DJ to me now

Trey

Damn, I couldn't even imagine shorty telling me I can't eat a certain food. And set me up for it to boot! Have me all excited for a burger all day then pull a fast one when it's time to order.

Good on the boss man hooking him up with a double.

royalan

Damn, I couldn't even imagine shorty telling me I can't eat a certain food. And set me up for it to boot! Have me all excited for a burger all day then pull a fast one when it's time to order.

Don't even get me started.

That thread already got me disgusted.

Silky

Banned
As soon as we get the first leg of that Devil walker down, the game disconnects us from the server.

Bungie pls...

GGs Gorillaz. We gotta finish that strike later.

Infinite

the fuck?

Royalan is like becoming one of my favorite posters on gaf. May not agree with you on everything
Beyonce
but you say some real shit. Liked your post in that thread

Gorillaz

same, silk, had a streak going until that one game lol

Also I think Howard lost all the credibility after Jamie shitted on him on the radio and the story of his wife saying his son ain't shit. How you gonna let your wife shit talk your son like that? what part of the game is this? JC is it written in the scrolls?

Jado

Banned
Recently finished Attack on Titan, first anime in years. Amazing tbh.

I'm a couple of episodes into Naruto and Avatar. Worth it?

royalan

I watched an episode of Naruto a few days ago.

Quite possibly the dumbest shit I ever wasted 30 minutes on. Cannot for the life of me understand how that anime got so popular.

However, luckily, this anime I never heard of before came on right after. About some Bad Bitch and a Bad Bitch Nun doing some bounty hunter shit. That gave me life.

Silky

Banned
Recently finished Attack on Titan, first anime in years. Amazing tbh.

I'm a couple of episodes into Naruto and Avatar. Worth it?

I dunno when the Pein saga ends in Naruto, but watch it up to there.

Before the Ninja God shit kicked in I actually liked Naruto because Naruto as a protagonist didn't IMMEDIATELY go into the bullshit shonen route, but earned most of his abilities through hard work. He didn't even really tap into his Kyuubi stuff up until Shippuden.

DominoKid

I watched an episode of Naruto a few days ago.

Quite possibly the dumbest shit I ever wasted 30 minutes on. Cannot for the life of me understand how that anime got so popular.

However, luckily, this anime I never heard of before came on right after. About some Bad Bitch and a Bad Bitch Nun doing some bounty hunter shit. That gave me life.

that's Black Lagoon. required viewing.

Mortemis

Banned
Black Lagoon's some good shit. Never got to it until a few weeks ago though. You guys remind me that I need to get back to watching it.

Gorillaz

Black Lagoon is definitely one of those Anime I would show someone who already has a stigma about Anime (which with all of it's shit it kinda deserves) and thinks for the most part there is nothing out there.

It's a shame there isn't really anything out there action/comedy wise like it

Silky

Banned
Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z (including Buu Saga), YuYu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Paranoia Agent, FLCL, and Air Gear are my mandatory animes for anyone to watch honestly.

cdyhybrid

Picked up a used PSP-3000 for $70 from Gamestop and bought FFT: War of the Lions off PSN. Everything ended up alright.

FFT is the GOAT Final Fantasy.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
What's you guys require anime viewing?

My list would probably have Baccano on it.

Giant Robo OVA

I watch all 7 episodes once or twice a year, and try and get at least one other person who hasn't seen it to watch it with me as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom