• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
See there. How is she abrasive for that? Maybe Riggs was right about you.

Maybe Riggs was right about YOU

I'm one of the good ones. Why don't you go set our people back another 200 years with another shitty thread? :p

DY_nasty

Any of y'all sick of catching shade for interracial dating from other black women?

The only person that has an opinion that I give a fuck about is my grandmother.

Granted - I still refuse to walk into church on Easter Sunday with a white woman unless there's a bomb on my chest and red dot to the back of my head.

devo's been in the game a long, long time. she's actually REALLY laid back now and much less abrasive than she used to be.

i think the hate was amplified by being good at halo too

dracona was on some other shit though. post some sexist shit and she'd raze a village in response. fuckin loved her

good at halo? GOOD AT HALO? man, devo's on some grassy knoll sit-back-and-pop-heads-with-a-second-gunman shit. Runs for the sniper and sits invisible on a perch all game dropping armor-piercing hawk poops on unsuspecting folk.

As someone with a 0.75 KD who predominantly lies on holo-jukes, CQC-play and the Energy Sword, I am in absolutely no way biased because she's a hard counter to me

KumaJG

Lol Funny pic

BtRR2bECcAA-MJ2.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

Neon Ded

Any of y'all sick of catching shade for interracial dating from other black women?
I never understood people that see others they have no chance with and get upset. The logic is that they want to save you for someone else. Ignore the ownership bullshit, for a second. And I know why they rationalize it. But if any older cat hooves you shade, it's because they want to hook their niece up. Or their niece ain't shit and been fucking some fuck ups.

I've never done that. Maybe that's a sign you out the game. You no longer thinking about your nut but the younger generations nut. Some weird ass shit.

Maybe I'm thinking to deeply. I just don't look at young girls and wish they were fucking someone else. Thought never crossed my mind.

Young Magus

btw

gundam unicorn isn't even entertaining. its pretty shit.

as in pretty - but shit. gundam 08th fucked the game up

edit: like... i feel i would've had a better time simply playing the dynasty warriors game. there's like, 2-ish, good characters in it but they're both jobbers in the end so it doesn't even matter.

does all the lingering pinesol in the air make your skin breakout cuz?

True shit..

DominoKid

i need to finish my Gundam Wing rewatch and move on to another Gundam series but i got stuck when the chick w/ the hard on for battles shows up like 30 eps in.

The Polygon "thick skin" thread or was there another?

The very same. The idea that men get as much vitriol on the internet or in gaming is just hogwash. As someone who's had stalking, harassment, threats, ridiculous hateboners and comics made of me all for just posting on a gaming forum, I don't want to hear that bullshit.

Where have all the journalist gone?

But not towards you, you should make a thread about that.

"Yeah, aren't women just the worst? They really need to be honest about their feelings. And by that, I mean sit on this dick. I'm not insecure or anything, women are just so complicated sometimes."

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Nick is really pulling a Young Justice with Korra right now.

I literally don't understand. If you don't want the show, why order episodes at all?

Just saw the GIF of some of those thread titles. Yeah that sounds about right. Like I said, the vitriol and overall pain I have caused by just posting is fucking ridiculous.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
btw

gundam unicorn isn't even entertaining. its pretty shit.

as in pretty - but shit. gundam 08th fucked the game up

edit: like... i feel i would've had a better time simply playing the dynasty warriors game. there's like, 2-ish, good characters in it but they're both jobbers in the end so it doesn't even matter.

Its a shame we'll never get crossbone. Tobia being too real, too raw might be too much for some.

Just saw the GIF of some of those thread titles. Yeah that sounds about right. Like I said, the vitriol and overall pain I have caused by just posting is fucking ridiculous.

Horribly drawn comics on top of it

Christ, I had no idea it was this bad.

I don't like talking about it because if I have to recall it then my mood suffers. But yes, let's just say that there are people out there who would like nothing more than to mess with me in all kinds of ways including IRL. This is why I plain don't like to hear the false equivalencies.

Kraftwerk

I don't like talking about it because if I have to recall it then my mood suffers. But yes, let's just say that there are people out there who would like nothing more than to mess with me in all kinds of ways including IRL. This is why I plain don't like to hear the false equivalencies.

Sorry to hear that. I gotta say, you are stronger for this than a lot of people I know. Thanks for fighting the good fight.

DY_nasty

Its a shame we'll never get crossbone. Tobia being too real, too raw might be too much for some.

Horribly drawn comics on top of it

You KNOW.

but yeah. Gundam needs to get its shit straight before Macross does.

edit: they're both ded ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom