• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiiiet

Moris like we major now. Nigga gonna be advertising soul glo, and popeyes and shit.

I'll take anyone's money if they're giving it away.

Sucks that Amazon hit me, and by extension all contributors, with a 'try again next time, do better'.

But I've been wanting to expand the site a bit anyhow. Everyone I've hit up about doing something is too busy with life though.

DominoKid

Mayuri: You got bodies. I got bodies too.
W68Ii.png
mine are better tho
F16yb7N.png

sometimes i get the feeling Mayuri is the only character Kubo really enjoys writing

Slayven

Amazon sent me an email saying SWS ain't shit. Seriously, they said the website has to be fleshed out more.

"increase content which is original/beneficial to visitors"/"Can't have pages that are mostly empty without Amazon Ads"

Don't worry, mark my words, SWS WILL sell out. Believe you me.

I got some Chouji fanfiction if you need it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i haven't had a race thread headache in a while but i got suckered into one

dude literally said that defending yourself = stooping to their level

i can't

btw: Satch, I added you. You can have JC's spot on the fireteam. Nobody will miss him. He ain't shit.

Jado

Banned
i want to thank jado for reading all the threads that i don't

??? I ain't do nothing. (YW anyway).

Although getting ganged up in the Dear White People thread for telling the truth about "interracial couples" in Hollywood mostly being woman of color chasing after white men. Lotta offended boys can't handle basic truth.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I really didn't realize how strong the racism = mental illness thing was.

Like shit. The majority of America must've been mentally ill for centuries.

That's terrible
That feel when you text with somebody for a while and then they stop texting you.

You're a pony. Use your imagination.

Infinite

??? I ain't do nothing. (YW anyway).

Although getting ganged up in the Dear White People thread for telling the truth about "interracial couples" in Hollywood mostly being woman of color chasing after white men. Lotta offended boys can't handle basic truth.

More like they some how found a way to vilify your argument so they can have an easier time refuting it.

Jado

Banned
More like they some how found a way to vilify your argument so they can have an easier time refuting it.

Yeah, they're being duplicitous and trying to pull me into strawman arguments for shit I never said. Don't know what I was thinking. OT needs kids gloves for this kinda truth.

That feel when you text with somebody for a while and then they stop texting you.

"what are you up to man"
"just posting on neogaf"
"neogaf?"
"video game forum breh"
"that sounds like some nerd shit"
"no no it's cool, I just talk to brothers and post funny pictures"
"lemme see"
*pony avatar*
"bruh"

"pls respond"

Status
Not open for further replies.