• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Shit I been wearing a wire since day one. I done told NSA, Homeland security, FBI, The League of Nations AND the UN, MI 1 through 6, PETA, and the Monties on all of you. Especially Beef's Pitbull looking ass..

KumaJG

Shit I been wearing a wire since day one. I done told NSA, Homeland security, FBI, The League of Nations AND the UN, MI 1 through 6, PETA, and the Monties on all of you. Especially Beef's Pitbull looking ass..

Wires was used in the civil rights moment? The more your know.

This isn't a thing. I don't believe you.
No. The pre-order "bonus" is no longer a bonus. You don't entice customers to buy in by offering exclusivity, then removing that exclusivity once you cashed in on the loyalists. It's a nice gesture I would appreciate if I was a cheap ass too, but I made the financial commitment to this game because there was a perk only available by doing so. Now that has changed. I have every right to be upset. I wouldn't have pre-order a month in advance if I could get the beta for free. This is some bullshit and I'd like Bungie to compensate those customers who showed good faith in preordering. Otherwise, Bungie are dbags for doing this. It's bait and switch and I'm against that on principle alone.

Serious businesses yo

Slayven

2/10 effort.

You are right.

Let me tell you about the first time I heard Devo. When i heard that perfected vocal fry, those dulcet tones, those glorious waves of kinetic energy that was so pure and magical that it was almost a sin that this foul and polluted murk we call an atmosphere was the medium through which it was carried

I cried and thanked Buddha, God, Anasazi, Optimus Prime, and the Living Tribunal for blessing me with ears to hear it. It was like I was truly hearing for the first time. When she uttered "for sure" I knew then that the universe was the work of a creator, for nothing so beautiful could be birthed from random entropy.

FyreWulff

You are right.

Let me tell you about the first time I heard Devo. When i heard that perfected vocal fry, those dulcet tones, those glorious waves of kinetic energy that was so pure and magical that it was almost a sin that this foul and polluted murk we call an atmosphere was the medium through which it was carried

I cried and thanked Buddha, God, Anasazi, Optimus Prime, and the Living Tribunal for blessing me with ears to hear it. It was like I was truly hearing for the first time. When she uttered "for sure" I knew then that the universe was the work of a creator, for nothing so beautiful could be birthed from random entropy.

I think you need to stop

You are right.

bruh

EDIT: fyre, wtf is up with your tag? :lol

You are right.

You need Jesus

You are right.

Slayven when you do this you don't just hurt yourself...you hurt us too man.

Slayven

Slayven.

Take that white satin and choke on it you fucker.

Only white satin I see is those nice gentlemen that erect those nice torches in my yard every once in while. They sho is nice, they even leave me rope encase I need it, I jsut wish they didn't put that knot in the end. Makes it hard to untie.

Trey

...so, are people just not talking about the Halo Series trailer? Or am I just not seeing the thread?

There's like three different threads on gaming side. Halo Community thread discussed it, this thread discussed it a bit.

Niggas in space. We in there.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
You are right.

I'm gonna put on Person of Interest and kill some fruit flies.

Silky

Banned
You are right.

tMhPEQq.gif

royalan

...so, are people just not talking about the Halo Series trailer? Or am I just not seeing the thread?

Thread's right here, but it's kinda derailed at this point.

There's like three different threads on gaming side. Halo Community thread discussed it, this thread discussed it a bit.

Niggas in space. We in there.

Thanks.

See, this is what happens when the good shit happens while I'm at work, and my boss wants to be on his "no phones out" shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i've seen some of the most pathetic 6v6s in this beta

i never even believed in FPS matchmaking til this week. holy fuck some people are just shit

i've seen some of the most pathetic 6v6s in this beta

i never even believed in FPS matchmaking til this week. holy fuck some people are just shit

Matchmaking on my own vs joining your fire team is night and day. Some of the worst teammates ever. If you suck...fine I'm not very good either, but try to play the damn game. What are your motivations when camping with a semiauto rifle?

Javale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom