• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
i6hckpUJVNYZi.png

Ain't shit changed

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Vermillion on some "I'm just trying to find the right picture :3" shit right now

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Beating an SMT game is like making it out of the hood

I ain't ever going back

lordmrw

Then you go back by proxy by dating the most ratchet chick ever and calling it new game plus.

thats why i spent 80+ hours the first time, so I'd never have to go back. I was a god damn monster when I finally got around to the last dungeon. Friend of mine was there when I beat the game, saw me hitting the final boss with 8k focus counterattacks, you'd think I was a wizard from the moon the way he stared in disbelief.

KumaJG

Can you guys recommend me some good beers? I drink pretty much anything(went to white college so I experiment with a lot of beer).

While I wait for a good idea on how to build up the site so Amazon can start paying the bills around here, I messed around with the podcast layout on the website so it doesn't look like a cheap blog that's just linking to our host site...which was exactly what it was.

Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom