• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

what the fuck is " the lion guard" when did this happen?

Also cute dog. The lady I work for right now has this super old Pomeranian

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Peaceful, happy, loyal dogs ftw. Ya'll can keep them viscous, dangerous models to yourselves.

I'm not a dog person, but if I were to get one this is how I feel. I also feel the same way about cats. Saw one of those domesticated leoapard like house cat hybrids at a park once (on a leash), and it growled at me like I was food. Gave me pause and I've been around felines my whole life.

Village

You driving Ms.Daisy?

Actually I was a helping her do shit because my boss didn't have that much for me.

She then decided instead of having me work, that she was going to get my shit together.

And she did, I am seeing peeps about some future internships next week.

Slayven

Man, I want to read all these GotG threads in OT, but I have to wait until after tonight. 7 more hours.
Prepare t be blown away

Actually I was a helping her do shit because my boss didn't have that much for me.

She then decided instead of having me work, that she was going to get my shit together.

And she did, I am seeing peeps about some future internships next week.
You fucked around and got Sandra Bullock from the Blindside?

If that's what you have to tell yourself.

It has more in common with stuff like Star Wars, Ice Pirates, and ton's of other 80's space operas than it does with the rest of Marvel movies. I mean it's pretty much a take on John Carter or Mars. Follows the exact set up as a lot of space operas. Which typically start with a young man getting draw into an adventure on a galactic scale.

Kraftwerk

Better than watching Devo play Destiny.

giphy.gif

Village

Can't even afford a matinee? Hit up dreams, I'm sure he's got some $5 bills tucked in the trash because they were too crinkled.

Eh prolly, but the fools at the college messed up my paycheck, So imma just wait till they pay me next week, with compensation and some extra pay tucked in there. They felt so bad about it, I don't have to come into work next week they are gonna just pay me. Works out considering I commute .

So I will be seeing it a week from now, unless my cousin takes me with her T.V money.

Trey

It has more in common with stuff like Star Wars, Ice Pirates, and ton's of other 80's space operas than it does with the rest of Marvel movies. I mean it's pretty much a take on John Carter or Mars. Follows the exact set up as a lot of space operas. Which typically start with a young man getting draw into an adventure on a galactic scale.

Feels closer to the rest of the Marvel movies than Star Wars to me.

KumaJG

DV blowing money like Karrine Steffans. Bring a tear to me eye to see my black brothers successful.

Eh prolly, but the fools at the college messed up my paycheck, So imma just wait till they pay me next week, with compensation and some extra pay tucked in there. They felt so bad about it, I don't have to come into work next week they are gonna just pay me. Works out considering I commute .

So I will be seeing it a week from now, unless my cousin takes me with her T.V money.

You school don't do passes/screenings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom